• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

High School Musical 3 - NOW OR NEVER

Rave

Banned
Yay, another one of Disney's Steaming Pile of Shit.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Aren't they seniors now and graduating onto college where they will party, drink, become ****ty, and do drugs?

Awesome avatar, Rave. (Y)

Last edited:

Sakuri

Banned
To be perfectly honest, I couldn't stand thirty seconds of it. In other words; I hate it.

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
The first HS Musical was great, but now they're milking this thing dry (like how they do with all other great things). I pray that this is the last one.

Rave

Banned
Aren't they seniors now and graduating onto college where they will party, drink, become ****ty, and do drugs?

Lest not forget the fact they will be taking nude photos of themselves on their phones.

Awesome avatar, Rave. (Y)

Everyone has been pretty obvious to me about it, to the point where my profile has been spammed up with "Radda this, Radda that."

Djura

99% chance to hit
The moment I hear the song, my ears will start bleeding. And the moment I see the trailer, I will cry blood out of my eyes.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
High School Musical?
Please spare me.

Brettt

satirist
This one is actually coming out in theaters. I personally just don't like the movies, because in no high school anywhere in the world, will a black kid and a white kid be best friends.

Haha! I'm just kidding. I just don't think that they act like actual highschoolers, and the songs don't really add much.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
At the moment, I'm attempting to find a permutation of "It's ****" that no-one else has used.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Yeah, let's all make unrelentingly harsh comments about a movie that's about 100,000x more successful than any of us will ever be. :(
Also, the song wasn't exactly my cup of tea.
Yeah I wish I knew they're ability to hypnotize. That way I could make tons of money making ****.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
HSM 3 better have a song about anorexia. Or teen pregnancy. Whichever is more hip these days.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
HSM 3 better have a song about anorexia. Or teen pregnancy. Whichever is more hip these days.