• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

high school prom

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
No.

I showed up naked.

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I'm a senior, but I'm not going to go to prom. I'm not a party person to begin with, and there's no way a high school girl would want to go with me...

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
How can you not be invited to prom?

Easy just go to school that doesn't do a prom... And my high school memory just flash before my eyes, huh I though I deleted that.

blackterminator3

I didn't wear a kilt to answer the OP's question.

I went to my high school prom years ago and I had a wonderful time. I broke dance a lot and got a lot of go chants. :p

danoobna

I didn't wear a kilt to answer the OP's question.

I went to my high school prom years ago and I had a wonderful time. I broke dance a lot and got a lot of go chants. :p

so what did you break while breakdancing?

To answer whjy i ask, i'm just curious if anyone else did

just remember lots of girls dig kilts, just my experience from 3 different proms in 3 different kilts, and i'm not even scottish or irish

blackterminator3

so what did you break while breakdancing?

To answer whjy i ask, i'm just curious if anyone else did

just remember lots of girls dig kilts, just my experience from 3 different proms in 3 different kilts, and i'm not even scottish or irish

No I didn't break lol, it is just what some hip hop dancing is called, it is like going out of control with the flow of certain music.

It's okay, I am glad that you asked me that question.

Then again I am American and having a kilt for prom is rare to see.