• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Highscool/Junior High Survival; You're all sharkbait

Ethan

Banned
Talk about anything relevant to highschool/junior high even. Making new friends, bullies, etc, etc. In addition to asking any advice about being in highscool you can also share interesting stories if you think it'll be worthwhile.

All of you are probably shoved into your lockers.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Just posting to let you know that you misspelled "bullies."

Uhh, High School was fun, way better than Junior High. I had a fear of High School because of all the horror stuff I saw on T.V, but it turned out to be great.

Ethan - I FIXED IT YOU HAPPY? :p

§Suicune§ - YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY. <3

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Why does everyone seem to hate middle school so much? For me, the only difference was that I inflicted thousands of dollars worth of property damage on my middle school, thereby automatically rendering it the superior educational experience.

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Why does everyone seem to hate middle school so much? For me, the only difference was that I inflicted thousands of dollars worth of property damage on my middle school, thereby automatically rendering it the superior educational experience.

Inorite? Middle School was fun in all and was simple but now in High School it sure has made me question myself and my own naive beliefs.

Kreis

Still Dirrty

I was personally bothered by all the fights. Middle School was crazy. For example, one girl said something to piss off another girl and the next thing I hear is, "Squad Up!" Once that phrase was uttered, utter chaos erupted in the cafeteria. Around 20 overweigh girls started beating down on this poor, frail girl. I'm out of High School already and this fight was still discussed throughout the rest of my school years.

Ethan

Banned
I don't know, I hated middle school. Seventh and eighth grade were absolutely miserable for me. I remember a lot of drama, horrible teachers, and snobbish prick kids. Or I could just be remembering things that never happened. Ah well.

Highschool is awesome though.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I don't know, I hated middle school. Seventh and eighth grade were absolutely miserable for me. I remember a lot of drama, horrible teachers, a snobbish prick kids. Or I could just be remembering things that never happened. Ah well.

Highschool is awesome though.

Watching too much Mean Girls, eh?

Sohashi

im in middle school so far and everyone suuucckksss.... including me. everyone is pretty much drama and gossip fanatics and think they are better than everyone else. Stupid lazy people think there stronger and smarter, while lazy people like me just think they're smarter. around 83% of kids at my school have c- or lower.(today) we were playing butts - up at lunch when i lost the tiny $3 ball we were playing with by throwing it too high. My friend got mad at me, cried a little and almost started a fight, for a tiny ball. Now i owe him a rubber ball, which i have no idea to get.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
some of us don't even have lockers to get shoved in :(

seriously they make us carry all our books all day. how lame.

anyways i love high school. i came from a small private k-8 school so i was forced to deal with everyone and i had friends but i also had people i disliked. now in high school i dont even really have to deal with people i dont like since it's pretty big. i'm looking forward to college (it's my senior year :<) but i'm also kind of scared/sad to leave high school behind

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
What's a high school? I go to a secondary school. It has no lockers either.

Though there is a growing need for survival with the psycho bin throwing episode I mentioned earlier.

One thing I'm getting annoyed at is the petty little homework pieces teachers keep throwing at us when we have coursework to do.

And the maths department are considereing changing what we are doing several weeks into starting it. Hard work down the drain.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
What's a high school? I go to a secondary school. It has no lockers either.

Though there is a growing need for survival with the psycho bin throwing episode I mentioned earlier.

One thing I'm getting annoyed at is the petty little homework pieces teachers keep throwing at us when we have coursework to do.

And the maths department are considereing changing what we are doing several weeks into starting it. Hard work down the drain.

Grades 9-12? You honestly don't know what high school is?

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
He lives in England.

I loved Middle School amazing stupid times I had there. I love High School though wouldn't miss out on it for the world!

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Middle school was overall lame so I try not to remember those years regularly.

High school was a handful of mixed years, but it ended on a pretty awesome note so.

Where the college thread at, Ethan?

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
There was a fight today, and the thing is, there was no reason for it, sometimes, if someone says something insulting, or something about your family, I would call that an okay reason, but this fight came about because one guy wanted to fight the other, and well the other guy said yes. I didn't actually saw it, but I was in the area, and there was only one punch, but the one punch hit the guy that accepted the fight, and when he got on the bus, like 2 minutes after, there was massive swelling and a bit of blood. I don't feel sorry for him at all, because its his own fault.

Middle school was three of the worse years of my life.
Little immature pre-teens who think they know everything and the world and what's good and not. And if you're not a clone of the most popular chick/boy ..then you're pretty much a nobody/loser. D:
It's funny though, because the blond b itch who was the popular girl during middle school ...I actually work with her. And interact with her quite a bit now.

But yeah, middle school was that time of when you had to be the same as everyone else, if you were just a little different/weird ..everyone cracked on and hated you.

High school ..most people grew up. And even the people who hated you in middle school, turned out to actually be kinda nice. And well, I don't hold grudges at all .so I'd be all "HEHE YEAH HI! o:" And my high school was HUGE, with so many people. So you would just see random people who you've never seen before. And once you make eye contact with that certain person, you'd always see them again and stare. Ahah pretty annoying. :X
High school was way different from middle school. I got along with pretty much everyone, and I dressed/acted like whatever I wanted to. Most of the groups we had in middle school, didn't seem so popular and mean afterall.

I mean, sure, high school has of course, had drama of being older and getting into s hit that I'm still kinda very wished I hadn't gotten into. But overall, I don't have many big regrets.

But middle school ...no. Don't even remind me of those years. D: I feel so bad for my little brother, ahah. He started 6th grade this year. FIRST YEAR IN HELL. OHNOES.

But school. It's all over with now. Until I do go to college ..when I actually decide what the hell to do. o.o

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I could tell when I was in middle school that highschool would be better, since eigth-graders had the opprotunity to take an extra class at highschool in the morning for extra credit. I did so, and all of the highschoolers were a lot better and calmer in comparison to the obnoxious snotty kids in middle school.

I wouldn't say Middle school is so bad, but highschool looked to be a lot better.

muumajii23

Middle school was three of the worse years of my life.
Little immature pre-teens who think they know everything and the world and what's good and not. And if you're not a clone of the most popular chick/boy ..then you're pretty much a nobody/loser. D:
It's funny though, because the blond b itch who was the popular girl during middle school ...I actually work with her. And interact with her quite a bit now.

But yeah, middle school was that time of when you had to be the same as everyone else, if you were just a little different/weird ..everyone cracked on and hated you.

This is exactly why I hated middle school... Bunch of r-tards trying to be cool and starting random drama and other BS.

Like frick, I haven't talked to my friends from middle school in over a year and a half... Thank god actually, did not like what I was like in middle school....

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Grades 9-12? You honestly don't know what high school is?

Well, I know you're talking about American Schools, I was more being sarcastic at the lack of Non-American terminology, but I don't know anything specific.

I notice all you people going on about high school are saying people become more mature. Why don't English schools get such luck?