• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Highscool/Junior High Survival; You're all sharkbait

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
Haha I made a nono just now...

When your talking to your high school crush who is in a relationship at the moment and she says she "feels like ****, take a guess why"
NEVER ask if she broke up with her boyfriend. it does not end well...... *headslap* FML

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
WOOHOO!

The class idiot, who I personally consider my arch enemy (althuogh I doubt it's mutual, the ****) has been expelled. Long time coming.

I feel safer already.

Though he did get expelled for threatening a year 8 with a knife on the school bus.

Tales Fanatic777

Cold as Ice
WOOHOO!

The class idiot, who I personally consider my arch enemy (althuogh I doubt it's mutual, the ****) has been expelled. Long time coming.

I feel safer already.

Though he did get expelled for threatening a year 8 with a knife on the school bus.

kids today :'( it shows the dumbing down the world (less intelligent, angrier and more violent).... this will be the end of humanity.... anti-evolution.... *cries self to sleep*

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
kids today :'( it shows the dumbing down the world (less intelligent, angrier and more violent).... this will be the end of humanity.... anti-evolution.... *cries self to sleep*

I think the guy had a disorder, but I do have to agree humanity is getting stupider. On the bright side, once it gets too stupid, natural selection will kick back in.

Tales Fanatic777

Cold as Ice
I think the guy had a disorder, but I do have to agree humanity is getting stupider. On the bright side, once it gets too stupid, natural selection will kick back in.

once again.... I must refer people to the movie Idiocracy.... (although I don't think its definite.... it DOES have MANY points that show that natural selection no longer exists....)

Golden Metagross

Metagross Ownes.
Highschool is great. I had the hottest GF there.

Calm

We allow people with mental disorders and physical disorders(that have a high probability of passing on) breed because we don't want to offend anyone. We slap safety stickers on everything and shelter our children... natural selection in this day-and-age would be hilarious.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
We allow people with mental disorders and physical disorders(that have a high probability of passing on) breed because we don't want to offend anyone. We slap safety stickers on everything and shelter our children... natural selection in this day-and-age would be hilarious.

Physical disorders I can live with (I myself have a minor one, and Physical disorders aren't generally genetic). Mental disorders shouldn't be punished either, but if said person is a ****, they should get what they deseve regardless of if it's a disorder or not. Stupidity is a grey area. But warning stickers about 'do not eat this' and 'Hot tap may be hot' are utterly pointless.

While I'm at it, this looks like a perfect point to transition into a rant about how the jerks at my school get rewarded massively for behaving for 5 seconds, while we who behave perfectly all the time recieve no rewards.

And lastly, I am really annoyed at the activities I am to endure in tommorow's 'focus day'.

A: Sex Ed. As I've said before, if they haven't learnt enough from the amount of times it has been taught previously, they will already of HAD sex by now, so it's pointless either way.
B: How to make a sandwhich. That's an insult to my inteligence. And apparently we're not gonna get to eat the sandwhiches.
C: A video on how to learn by working. Entitled 'Make working work'. I HAVE BEEN AT SCHOOL FOR OVER 12 YEARS. I KNOW HOW TO ****ING WORK AND ****ING LEARN.
D: Careers. To add insult to injury, we have one vitally important thing that means I can't skip school (and thus all the other crap) without missing some thing really important.

Oh, and it was a non-uniform day today and everyone looked more alike then usual.

/Rant.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
And lastly, I am really annoyed at the activities I am to endure in tommorow's 'focus day'.

A: Sex Ed. As I've said before, if they haven't learnt enough from the amount of times it has been taught previously, they will already of HAD sex by now, so it's pointless either way.
B: How to make a sandwhich. That's an insult to my inteligence. And apparently we're not gonna get to eat the sandwhiches.
C: A video on how to learn by working. Entitled 'Make working work'. I HAVE BEEN AT SCHOOL FOR OVER 12 YEARS. I KNOW HOW TO ****ING WORK AND ****ING LEARN.
D: Careers. To add insult to injury, we have one vitally important thing that means I can't skip school (and thus all the other crap) without missing some thing really important.

Oh, and it was a non-uniform day today and everyone looked more alike then usual.

/Rant.

Ugh, I hate those days. 'PSHE Activity Days' is what they're called at my school. We got to learn how to put a condom on. First, there are pretty clear instructions on the packet. Second, the information is pretty useless to me :p
Actually, I tell a lie. I enjoy the Drug Awareness stuff, where we get to hear about idiots who died. Ditto the Road Safety stuff. We even got to see some awesome television campaigns that weren't authorised for broadcast in the UK because they were too unsettling. And one whose message seemed to be 'Don't laugh at people while you're driving a tractor'.
There are parts of them that I object to, though. Like the cookery. I have no desire to know how to make dishes that are so packed with stuff I don't like that I can't even pick it out and eat the stuff that I do like. I'm sorry, but couscous makes me retch.

And I DESPISE careers.
Careers Lady: So, what do you want to do with your life?
Me: Zoology.
Careers Lady: You're an idiot. Let me make your life choices for you.
Pretty much sums it up.

I hate the fact that my school actively encourages us to all pursue careers in commerce and industry and crap. It's a school for clever people. We could go on to become leading figures in science and better the world. Instead they want us to become a bunch of Tory pricks (I apologise for the politics) and fill our pockets, to give the school some kind of good reputation.

Finally, I have a non-uniform day next Friday. We have to wear something blue for vaguely-defined reasons. I'm buying blue Converse for the occasion. I've been meaning to for ages but it's prodded me into action.

End.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
Haha, I completely hate when the teachers pull some strings for their own kids, but life is unfair:

A girl in my grade, who's a teacher's daughter, decided to stab our social studies teacher's son with a pencil. Of course it didn't go unprovoked: he actually patted her on the arm. "Oh woe! Break my personal bubble, will you?"

So the pencil went pretty deep in, deep enough for the kid to have to get a liquid bandage and stay in the office for most of the day. It broke the skin and all: you would expect someone to get a three-day or week long out-of-school suspension. Not for her! Apparently, you can just stab someone with a pencil to the point of breaking through someone's skin and then just go back to school in two days.

Now, if my social studies teacher's son did that to her, it would be one of the heavier suspensions I mentioned before. He's been in trouble before and his mother is the type of person who is strict in her teaching style and will just as easily put in a bad grade for her son as she would for someone who typically gets bad grades, so I wouldn't expect her to ask for a lightened punishment. Maybe I'm too hard because I'm still holding a grudge with this particular girl, but to me there's something fishy about this.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
WOOHOO!
I feel safer already.

In my grade, we don't have just one class idiot, we have several, wait, I need to remember, ok, I remember, it's around 17 or so.....
Oh, and the worst part, they're all clever.
Clever doesn't always mean smart, they're total idiots at times, but they end up doing clever things, like doing when nobody is looking (the ones who bully people, and the others in general too), and they also know to gang up on people.
Though, there are people that are intelligent, but they ACT like class idiots 90% of the time, and the worst part, some get straight a's.
Though a large amount of them also deserve to be expelled, they've done things that would get them expelled, but they get away with it.

I feel your pain, I truly do! It angers me how we all allow our children to be so dumb, and there are those that encourage children acting dumb, and there are also those that encourage immature behavior....
I have to agree about the end of humanity, it's also because of how we still encourage the typical male behavior (tough act, unintelligent, immature, rude, jerk/you-know-what-bag behavior).
Anti-evolution won't happen, if it happens, it's long off, well, I guess if idiots, you-know-what-bags, a large amount of immature people, and also the intelligent people that act like idiots, are aloud to continue/end up mating, their genes will be passed down, making it more popular than ever before, and then it will begin to happen!

once again.... I must refer people to the movie Idiocracy.... (although I don't think its definite.... it DOES have MANY points that show that natural selection no longer exists....)

I want to see that movie.
Natural selection still exists, but now, it's the athletic, super strong, and the physically strong survive.
Also, ever notice how common it is for girls to date guys whom are jocks, jerks, idiots, rude, immature, and pretty much only you-know-what-bags.
They also don't date guys who treat them well, are intelligent, and kind.

These parts are the pretty much the worst! You're in high school, correct?

Actually, I tell a lie. I enjoy the Drug Awareness stuff, where we get to hear about idiots who died. Ditto the Road Safety stuff. We even got to see some awesome television campaigns that weren't authorised for broadcast in the UK because they were too unsettling. And one whose message seemed to be 'Don't laugh at people while you're driving a tractor'.
There are parts of them that I object to, though. Like the cookery. I have no desire to know how to make dishes that are so packed with stuff I don't like that I can't even pick it out and eat the stuff that I do like. I'm sorry, but couscous makes me retch.

And I DESPISE careers.
Pretty much sums it up.

I love it when those videos are shown, probably because they got what they deserved, or pure irony/pure karma!

I hate the career people who do that! The worst part is the aptitude tests, not all of them, just the ones that don't make sense (the results), and the ones that have limited results (i.e., ones that don't have a wide selection of results/ones that's questions would only make sense for a limited range of results).
When I say I hate the career people, I mean the ones that insult you majorly for your ideas, the ones that give career suggestions that would never, EVER, work, ones that are old fashion saying 'work/a job, isn't supposed to be fun' (I think we all know that unlike now, a long time ago, people ended up often not picking a job because they like it, or because it's fun).

Wat.
I am sad. My 'friends' told me that the hottest girl in my class liked me, got her to wave at me and give me hints that she liked me. So I decide to ask her out. Bam. Rejection. My 'friends' lied to me on purpose. Such great friends I have.

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!

/Rant.

Lol. Im a douchebag. :D

Things are looking up for me. I got asked out by two chicks today...Unfortunately, i am dating as of yesterday!

oh... Is anybody here a juggalo?

Ahhh...

Middle-school fight club, whose retarded idea was it to start that anyway?

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
Ahhh...

Middle-school fight club, whose retarded idea was it to start that anyway?

I'd say it but I'd end up making you mad.
Aw, what the heck, I'll put it in a spoiler

Probably the same idiots you hang out with, so, answer:
your friends!

I'm joking (for the most part)

one of my classmates (who is in 4 of my seven classes) carved a swastica into his leg and hes not afraid to show it off.

should i be worried?

Phailsafe

Like a Boss!
I love fighting. But we actually do official MMA stuff. My friend has an Octagon :|

And yes, Jose, you should.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
In my grade, we don't have just one class idiot, we have several, wait, I need to remember, ok, I remember, it's around 17 or so.....
Oh, and the worst part, they're all clever.
Clever doesn't always mean smart, they're total idiots at times, but they end up doing clever things, like doing when nobody is looking (the ones who bully people, and the others in general too), and they also know to gang up on people.
Though, there are people that are intelligent, but they ACT like class idiots 90% of the time, and the worst part, some get straight a's.
Though a large amount of them also deserve to be expelled, they've done things that would get them expelled, but they get away with it.

Yeah, there's a lot of class idiots in my class as well, but A: They guy who got expelled was THE Class idiot, and B: A lot of messing around tends to be started by him. Just by lack of his presence, the class idiots are behaving better. In some of my other classes (mostly top set science) I get intelligent idiots too.

These parts are the pretty much the worst! You're in high school, correct?

No, secondary school. England does not have high schools.
It's pretty much the same thing.

Ugh, I hate those days. 'PSHE Activity Days' is what they're called at my school. We got to learn how to put a condom on. First, there are pretty clear instructions on the packet. Second, the information is pretty useless to me :p

When we did drug awareness, we got a short clip out of a True Crime Cop Show, where they just raided a drug person's house. It didn't even contain talking. Though we did also see a segment of the Ali G show.

And I DESPISE careers.
Pretty much sums it up.
I hate the fact that my school actively encourages us to all pursue careers in commerce and industry and crap. It's a school for clever people. We could go on to become leading figures in science and better the world. Instead they want us to become a bunch of Tory pricks (I apologise for the politics) and fill our pockets, to give the school some kind of good reputation.

Finally, I have a non-uniform day next Friday. We have to wear something blue for vaguely-defined reasons. I'm buying blue Converse for the occasion. I've been meaning to for ages but it's prodded me into action.

End.

My school gave us a whole focus day devoted to letting the military try to recruit us a cannon fodder. The army mentioned at every point how you don't need any qualifications, basically saying "We employ thick people! Join now!" Hah.
The careers lady didn't object to anything I said, but she wasn't exactly helpful.

Oh, and last time we had a themed non-uniform day, the colour was silver. Who remotely fasionable has anything silver?

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
one of my classmates (who is in 4 of my seven classes) carved a swastica into his leg and hes not afraid to show it off.

should i be worried?

No, there are tons of idiots out there that copy the swastica just because they think it looks cool, they saw it in something that makes them think it looks cool, they don't know what it means, they don't know the common use for it, and/or they don't know the place it originated from.

There are a bunch of people at my school who make a bunch of jokes about swastica's, nazi's, etc, and they aren't actually nazi's, or anything.

Though, the guy, carved it? He carved/cut into his own skin, the swastica? Was it still bleeding, or was it slightly, or had it formed a scab? Shouldn't the guy have been in some amount of pain? Was he in pain? Was he in pain, but he was hiding it/acting like a 'tough guy', by denying the pain?

Has he gotten in trouble yet? (I remember tons of times where people ended up having some sort of thing that had a swastica on it at several of my schools, well, they ended up in big trouble!)

My school gave us a whole focus day devoted to letting the military try to recruit us a cannon fodder. The army mentioned at every point how you don't need any qualifications, basically saying "We employ thick people! Join now!" Hah.
The careers lady didn't object to anything I said, but she wasn't exactly helpful.

Oh, and last time we had a themed non-uniform day, the colour was silver. Who remotely fasionable has anything silver?

I hate it when the military goes to schools, then again, I can't blame them.
It's just so, irresistable to brain wash/manipulate idiotic teens into blindly following everything you say or do. Not to mention, a large amount think that they're immortal/they can't get hurt ever by anything, so, they're not afraid of the chance that they'll die!

'Who remotely fashionable has anything silver?'
ANSWER: Anyone who is prepared for anything! Silver is a synonym to grey usually in sense of fashion, though, to get technical, silver is usually shinier!
Silver can be quite a quite good color for clothing!