• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Highscool/Junior High Survival; You're all sharkbait

3lmi

pimping aint easy
OMG, big fight, this kid face is like broken, and I'm one of the 5 witness so I was pretty scared when they called me to the office. It was scaring, because I almost got suspended but the truth will set you free ~.... wait it didn't, the guy is now after me.....

I almost miss fights at school.
Almost.

The one that sticks out most in my mind was near the beginning of my senior year. It started in a Health class between two Freshmen and moved into the main hallway. The cops couldn't get to it, but our one History teacher tore through the crowd and broke it up. It was pretty funny, considering the one kid tried to punch him and bounced off the teacher's large stomach.

Cobalt_Latios

Talk about anything relevant to highschool/junior high even. Making new friends, bullies, etc, etc. In addition to asking any advice about being in highscool you can also share interesting stories if you think it'll be worthwhile.

All of you are probably shoved into your lockers.
Nothing slightly higher? Some of us have "graduated", so to speak.

Where the college thread at, Ethan?
Ha, ironically, I was thinking of making one myself... I'll get on that.

Oh, and juuust to make sure...

Grade 11 is the most difficult of High School, IMO.

<C_L>

Mr.Ghettoangel

escuchando reggaeton
hmm, high school, so much so lttle time to type high school is the best! going to junior and senior prom, and bthen heading to the beach wih a lady by yourside staring into the sunrise, and then things get kinda wild, i think we all have had some expriences lke that riight? my first fight in high school was in my last year. some cholo or mexican ganzter thought he was cool and threw an apple at me i wnt up to him and he said oh my bad dog, i started to walk away and he ppunchs me on the side of the head i fell dowwn but immiadeatlygot back up and tackled him in the the metal lucnhtables he punchd me again in the eye and made me bleed, when i got up security and some teachers stopped the fight everyone was saying he won cuz i was bleeding, i said he got lucky security got there whn it did...lol i also remeber faiing classes and playing pokemon in the back with some other friends, ahaha good time good times

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
High school--meaning from yr 7--12 (grade 7--12) in Australia.

So far, I've learnt that keep a low profile is the best way to survive. :)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Nothing slightly higher? Some of us have "graduated", so to speak.

Ha, ironically, I was thinking of making one myself... I'll get on that.

Oh, and juuust to make sure...

Grade 11 is the most difficult of High School, IMO.

<C_L>

Why do you say that?

I found senior year the most difficult year. I got extremely lazy and always skipped, where I live we call it "Senioritis."

(Itis is the suffix for inflammation, which is used incorrectly. It should be "osis," which means condition.)

Cobalt_Latios

Why do you say that?

I found senior year the most difficult year. I got extremely lazy and always skipped, where I live we call it "Senioritis."

(Itis is the suffix for inflammation, which is used incorrectly. It should be "osis," which means condition.)
Mainly because at that point (grade 11), you're sort of into the swing of how things work and have a large load to bear, and can get fed up quite quickly. I also wound up taking too many "difficult" courses, but my Applied Math and English courses pretty much saved me (and were, ironically, the courses that have improved my skills the most).

Considering I took grade 12 in a different school, I was never introduced to the concept of spares, so I wound up having a pretty lax 2nd semester (and arguably, better 2nd half of 2nd semester, due to a few people I wound up making good friends with).

Also, in Alberta, Junior high consists of 7, 8, and 9, while High School consists of 10, 11, and 12. In Ontario, Elementary is 1-8 while High School is 9-12. Not only that, but I actually find Alberta's education system more efficient than that of Ontario's. Personal preference is all.

<C_L>

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Kinda off-topic-Why was the old thread locked? I need opinions on it 'cos I ran it~
On-topic-I fell in the corridor yesterday and landed on the side of my dinner card and bus pass. I've had one school trip and I rugby tackled my crush in the garden. LOL.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
Kinda off-topic-Why was the old thread locked? I need opinions on it 'cos I ran it~
On-topic-I fell in the corridor yesterday and landed on the side of my dinner card and bus pass. I've had one school trip and I rugby tackled my crush in the garden. LOL.

.:Lemon Tea:.

Crystallized decay
As a junior I got a 4.167 (rounded the hundreths place) for the first six-week grades, 4 As (2 in AP classes, 1 B in an AP (AP English Language of course) that technically counts as an A, and a B in Spainish. Not too bad overall I guess....I can do better. =/

Last edited:

Tales Fanatic777

Cold as Ice
>: The thing bugs me: people wearing skinny-jeans AND show their underwear.
Apparently thats the new "gangsta" style.

I really see that around so, I don't know whats up with that.

because the way society is now, "old fashionedness" is out, *****ism is in... it really just makes me sick to my stomach

KBM117

*Everything below is 100% true. This happened at Peachtree Ridge High School in the Spring of 2008.*

I remember two school years ago when a psychotic bi guy threatened to shoot up high school because of the fact that he was made fun of almost every single day. He sent a text message to one of my friends saying that I'd be one of his victims just because I was dating the guy that he liked at the time. That made me mad, so I decided to wear a target. I saw at school, on the day that he said he would bring his gun, and I walked up to him.

Being the confident person that I am, I asked him to go ahead and shoot me. (I wasn't about to deal with his crap. I wanted to see what he'd really do.)

He looked at me and put his hand in his pocket, as if he was going to pull out a gun. That automatically gave me the right to use my 13 years of experience in Tae Kwon Do in self-defense. I hit him in a pressure point behind his right knee which made him collapse, then I yelled Officer Oliva (one of the school's paid police officers) to come get him. That was probably the bravest I've ever been. I wouldn't have normally stood right in front of a guy that had a gun and told him to shoot me lol.

KBM117

that seems.... like a lie....

I swear to God that that happened. It happened on April 25, 2008 at Peachtree Ridge High School. In Suwanee, Georgia. Because of all that, he is now at a youth detention center. The guy's name is Brian Coleman.

Edit: I originally had God in all capital letters. I do that sometimes to get a point across and I really don't think it was necessary this time.

Last edited:

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
High School is okay, all this relationship crap is making me nervous seeing as I like someone...

HW is a drag. So much crap to do for every freakin class...oh well still have A's and B's.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
8th grade was the best, so far 9th is pretty cool.
New people, girls, band !, girls, basketball, cheerleaders, handball, girls, & oh yeah freshman friday was so boring, most seniors were all talk. So me & a couple of friends jumped a few freshmen ! Then we had the idea to go to my middle school, for freshman friday, but that's too much work.