• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Highscool/Junior High Survival; You're all sharkbait

Kyogre35

First avy..no touchy
8th grade was the best, so far 9th is pretty cool.
New people, girls, band !, girls, basketball, cheerleaders, handball, girls, & oh yeah freshman friday was so boring, most seniors were all talk. So me & a couple of friends jumped a few freshmen ! Then we had the idea to go to my middle school, for freshman friday, but that's too much work.

I noticed you said gils 3 times, lol.

Same here, high school has better girls than Middle School...

Oh and one more thing, English sucks. Our teacher told her Sophmore that she hates Freshman...

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I don't know why TV and Movies play up high school as a hellhole, when if there was actual proper administration, there wouldn't be any bullying, like my school.

BTW, having a blast in junior year, even though I have like 5 Honors classes and an AP course.

KBM117

High School is okay, all this relationship crap is making me nervous seeing as I like someone...

HW is a drag. So much crap to do for every freakin class...oh well still have A's and B's.

Holy crap! I hate homework with a burning passion! This year is my last year of high school, and I decided to take 6 AP classes and 2 CP classes. I have 4 of those AP classes this semester and the other 2, the next semester. I get burried in homework lol.

Riversong

Buggy down.
Middle school did suck, I remember one of my 'friends' said she could no longer be my friend just because I stepped on her yearbook while playing basketball (even though she shouldn't have left it on the asphalt to begin with.) It wasn't even damaged really, just a few hard-to-notice scuffs on the back. There was always some sort of stupid argument going on.

My high school is pretty big, so there are a ton of different groups to hang with. I get along with just about anyone now, thankfully. Plus, the teachers are a lot more relaxed for the most part. The lunches are way better and there is a lot more freedom.

Tales Fanatic777

Cold as Ice
8th grade was the best, so far 9th is pretty cool.
New people, girls, band !, girls, basketball, cheerleaders, handball, girls, & oh yeah freshman friday was so boring, most seniors were all talk. So me & a couple of friends jumped a few freshmen ! Then we had the idea to go to my middle school, for freshman friday, but that's too much work.

you should have gone to my old high school.... freshman friday was so bad one year.... from then on every year they took the freshman to the "safe area" away from all the other kids.... lol...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
i just got into high school

and soo many hot girls

who i would loose my virginity to

I think the more proper response is "who would lose it to you?"

My schools Homecoming Dance is less than an hour away. I'm going with friends and I hope to have a great time.

??????

That guy.
Or it's just an unfortunate, overwhelming trend that's swept the nation and refuses to die.
It make me want to chop some legs off.

I'm glad I have NO IDEA what those are
The overwhelming trend of this?

I just especially hate the purple striped ones. The 80's have gone awry.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
you should have gone to my old high school.... freshman friday was so bad one year.... from then on every year they took the freshman to the "safe area" away from all the other kids.... lol...

In my last middle school in CA, the 6th, 7th & 8th graders were in different wings, but then we moved to NY. 6 & 7th I was invisible. 8th, I was pretty popular, & went out with more girls than all my friends put together. Lols.

i just got into high school

and soo many hot girls

who i would loose my virginity to
Wasn't your *** banned already ?
And yeah, they're hot, you're not.

EDIT:
It make me want to chop some legs off.

The overwhelming trend of this?

I just especially hate the purple striped ones. The 80's have gone awry.

I used to dress like that, but I gave up following the crowd too much.

Last edited:

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

"Freshman Friday" is non-existent in my school. Of course, there's still freshman teasing, and the constant "GO HOME FRESHMAN!" chants at our pep rallies. This year, for the first time, the freshmen responded at us by chanting "DROP OUT SENIORS!". :<

??????

That guy.
I used to dress like that, but I gave up following the crowd too much.
Its like they raided the closet of the skater little sister.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
The sophomores & varsity always pick on the freshmen.
They took this guys sneakers.
They took one of the other guys gloves. Yeah just one.
& my friend's bookbag, there's also the usual jumping freshmen.

Response ?
Get a Sophomore/Junior/Senior in the locker room & beat the crap out of him.

Wow, when was the last time I posted on these forums? :p
Anyways, middle school was boring; no gossip, no bullies, nothing. Just homework. I was seriously happy when I finally left. I'm enjoying high school though, with all the variety of people and all the peppy excitement every day. Even though, I hate how people have stereotypes about freshmen (such as "Freshmen are all annoying and walk too slow going home from school"). I don't believe that I follow freshmen stereotypes (I don't push and shove and cut in lines and I walk really fast to my house since I have to use the bathroom and I don't like public bathrooms) and they are pretty annoying to hear. I must be an overdeveloped freshman honors student or something. :p
EDIT: Also, I find it weird that my Geometry H teacher sings about everything every day (such as sing about quizzes, tests, homework, notes, etc.)

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
yeah... lol... unless you go to community college... that's easier than high school
Thats such a lie it's not even funny. Community college is just the first two years of college with a 500% discount. The classes are no different.

Last edited:

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
I'm in my second last year of high school. I've been bullied pretty much all through school. Fun fun.

I respect you for being proud of that.

Cain Nightroad

Daydreaming
I'm in the eighth grade now, but if it helps any of you out, then here's what happened to me:

I was pretty much a "lone wolf" from the beginning of sixth grade (I did have friends, but I would read at lunch and recess every day). So around the second half of the year, I decided to put up the books (at least during lunch and recess) and hang out with my friends a little more. What really helped me is that I shared some favorite bands with some of the popular kids (i.e. Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Guns N' Roses), so even if I had been a bit of a "nerd," I fit in pretty easily.

You definitely don't want to just follow people around or try to fit in where you obviously can't, either. It only makes matters worse; making friends over time is much better in the long run than trying to make a bunch of people your friends all at once and failing.

Thats such a lie it's not even funny. Community college is just the first two years of college with a 500% discount. The classes are no different.

Regardless, I would imagine that having a non-community college on a resume is a lot more appealing to employers than having a community college on one. And that makes college even more invaluable during hard times such as these.