• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hikari Dawn Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hikari Ex

I saw the Original Japanese verson and the english, they reanimeated section of ep 1and change hikari personality (either that or japan's got better voice actor). dawn lost most of the happy go luckness and the voice is at a much lower+slonger wave length. The script changed to leval where dawn and hikari are two completely diffrent person. dose any hate dawn but like hikari?

Rex Kamex

I don't see how Dawn's personality changed from Hikari's. It's just a different voice.

lilbigman42012

i havent listened to them, but so far i guess i like Dawns character cept that she seems kinda stupid.(as in brainwise.)

Cenzo

Red: True Master
Nope, they're the same girl. That's like saying Satoshi and Ash are two different people.

Anzua2

I saw the Original Japanese verson and the english, they reanimeated section of ep 1

They completely re-drew an entire portion of the first episode? I thought dubbing companies just put new voices over the same shows. :0

and change hikari personality (either that or japan's got better voice actor).

The way a person's voice sounds changes their personality? I never knew that!

dawn lost most of the happy go luckness and the voice is at a much lower

Maybe that's because the typical young girl in america isn't as high-pitched as the typical young girl in Japan? Once again, I didn't know voices completely change someone's personality.

+longer wave length.

You don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

The script changed to leval where dawn and hikari are two completely diffrent person.

Yep, because when the dialogue is different from the fan-sub, but still conveys the same basic meaning, it makes the character horrible.

dose any hate dawn but like hikari?

No, because they are the same character.

Grow up, weeaboo.

Anzua2

I saw the Original Japanese verson and the english, they reanimeated section of ep 1

They completely re-drew an entire portion of the first episode? I thought dubbing companies just put new voices over the same shows. :0

and change hikari personality (either that or japan's got better voice actor).

The way a person's voice sounds changes their personality? I never knew that!

dawn lost most of the happy go luckness and the voice is at a much lower

Maybe that's because the typical young girl in america isn't as high-pitched as the typical young girl in Japan? Once again, I didn't know voices completely change someone's personality.

+longer wave length.

You don't even know what you're talking about anymore.

The script changed to leval where dawn and hikari are two completely diffrent person.

Yep, because when the dialogue is different from the fan-sub, but still conveys the same basic meaning, it makes the character horrible.

dose any hate dawn but like hikari?

No, because they are the same character.

Grow up, weeaboo.

Chris

Old Coot
Oh you silly kids who don't know a word of Japanese yet assume anything Japanese is better.

There's no difference between Hikari or Dawn except names.

Status
Not open for further replies.