• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hikaru no Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

WanderingRhythmicalPhoenix said:
Shes not going to punch him out they [SPOIL]Like eachoher[/SPOIL] I think... any way, I wonder how much longer it'll take Hikaur to beat Akira, personaly , i think Akira is going to [SPOIL] loose his first title match, and itll deliver a big blw to his confidence, and he'll seak out Hikaru again[/SPOIL]

That's what Sai said to Hikaru about Akari in Volume 1. I doubt Hikaru likes her likes her back. Akari isn't really even the kind of girl to punch Hikaru out anyway.

MJC CartoGuy said:
That's what Sai said to Hikaru about Akari in Volume 1. I doubt Hikaru likes her likes her back. Akari isn't really even the kind of girl to punch Hikaru out anyway.
It would still be funny. But my frineds convinced that theres a Shonen Ai thing between Akira and Hikaru because at one point hikaru goes "Akira, well hes my goal' and hes blushing :p

Rex Kamex

It would still be funny. But my frineds convinced that theres a Shonen Ai thing between Akira and Hikaru because at one point hikaru goes "Akira, well hes my goal' and hes blushing :p

It's amazing how many things can be misinterpretted...

Anyway, this thread hasn't been responded much, so I've got something that might change all that. For those of you who are curious, here are the pictures off all the Hikaru no Go books ever released in Japan. (Actually, that would be the entire series.)

Be warned though, the covers do contain spoilers, and the higher the volume you look at, the more likely you will see a big spoiler, literally.

http://www.s-book.com/plsql/com2_series?tid=908872717

Whow, I rember seeing anime pictures that [SPOIL]Had Hikaru all grown up[/SPOIL] does that happen in the manga too? I cant exactly tell from some of the covers

Rex Kamex

Whow, I rember seeing anime pictures that [SPOIL]Had Hikaru all grown up[/SPOIL] does that happen in the manga too? I cant exactly tell from some of the covers

[SPOIL]Look at Volumes 14, 19, 22, and 23. (You probably already knew this, but you can click on the pictures to see bigger pictures of the covers.) But yes, he does grow up.[/SPOIL]

MJC CartoGuy said:
[SPOIL]Look at Volumes 14, 19, 22, and 23. (You probably already knew this, but you can click on the pictures to see bigger pictures of the covers.) But yes, he does grow up.[/SPOIL]
actualy, i didnt know that >< [SPOIL]Ohhh, my friends gonna be so ticked. but, it realy takes him that long to play 'the divine move'?[/SPOIL]

Status
Not open for further replies.