• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hikozaru's Tears Dub (April 12th - 9.00am)

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So it seems that the "Hikozaru's Tears" dub airs in America on April 12th at 9.00am on Cartoon Network.

I can't wait for the new opening, the song is likely to be 'Heroes' from Movie #10.

EDIT: Found out this info while searching through google, and it could be totally wrong. Keep in mind that i am just posting it as a possibility!

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

So it seems that the "Hikozaru's Tears" dub airs in America on April 12th at 9.00am on Cartoon Network.

I can't wait for the new opening, the song is likely to be 'Heroes' from Movie #10.
Like I said in another topic... where did you find this information. Il me faut des sources pour me faire croire!!!

Even so, if that is the date for the new season, that's not too far off. And frankly is pretty damn early.

~C_L`

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I found it mentioned on several sites while searching through google. So i thought i would post it as a possibility.

I suppose it does seem pretty early though doesnt it?

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
I found this on Bulbapedia and it does seem pretty early for this season, its only 20 episodes of the Japanese version so is this date true?

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Yeah I saw something like this on Bulbapedia. It would awesome if the season started so soon. But my question is why are they premiring the episode on a Saturday morning? They premired last season on primetime and I'm pretty sure they premired Battle Frontier on a primetime slot. But we'll have to check it out.

Kataphrut

Well, the sooner the better. And yes, I'd like "Heroes" to make its in-show debut.

Cobalt_Latios

Yeah I saw something like this on Bulbapedia. It would awesome if the season started so soon. But my question is why are they premiring the episode on a Saturday morning? They premired last season on primetime and I'm pretty sure they premired Battle Frontier on a primetime slot. But we'll have to check it out.
No, I'm pretty certain that Battle Frontier aired on a Saturday when it first began.

Well, the sooner the better. And yes, I'd like "Heroes" to make its in-show debut.
I would have actually preferred they used that song for the intro to the first D/P season. Oh well, anything is better than that.

Personally, I hope this isn't the date, because us Canadians still have a bit to catch up on. This weekend will be "Oh do you know the Poffin Plan?"

As you can see, we have a bit of a ways to go...

~C_L~

cookieboy13

I saw it in Bulbapedia while I was reading a trivia that Ash and Misty were the only characters shown bleeding. Or something like that.

Cobalt_Latios

Apparently no one saw this when I posted it a couple weeks ago.
Nope. I even decided I'd go looking for it and couldn't find it. But if you do, by all means post the link.

~C_L~

Chimchartrainer07

Dub title is...?

Yo Mama is such a cry baby she makes Chimchar look tough. No seriously I hope this one has a cool title, and that the opening will be abosolutely perfect for season 11(Dub season that is I know that the Japanese doesn't have the same type of seasons as the US).

Pachirisu

<- He want da cookie
Yo Mama is such a cry baby she makes Chimchar look tough. No seriously I hope this one has a cool title, and that the opening will be abosolutely perfect for season 11(Dub season that is I know that the Japanese doesn't have the same type of seasons as the US).

Yeah. Unlike Steamboat Willies :mad:. That title still sounds perverted.

Chimchartrainer07

Yeah. Unlike Steamboat Willies :mad:. That title still sounds perverted.

Oh Lord I'd blocked that on out of my mind, yea when I found out that was the name I was like WTF thats perverted, it should have been something like Ankers Away or something less stupid and perverted as Steam Boat Willies, that title is about as perverted as Brokeback Mountain.