• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious Pokémon Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

RzK

Meow
Hilarious Pokemon Battles- Rule Update!

The Rules:
Anyone who posts must mention a Pokemon and any move or two along with it.
The next poster should do the same and in addition to that, describe a battle between the Pokemon of the previous two posters in the most ridiculous way possible.
Example:
Post 1: Entry: Cyndaquil with Flamethrower

Post 2: Entry: Hydreigon with Draco Meteor

Post 3: Entry: Rhyhorn with Magnitude

Cyndaquil used Flamethrower!
Hydreigon's face got burnt! Hydreigon went to the doctor! Cyndaquil wins!

Post 4: Entry: Riolu with Zap Cannon

Hydreigon used Draco Meteor!
Oops. Looks like Rhyhorn became one of the Draco Meteors... Hydreigon wins!

Post 5: Entry: Alomomola with Attract

Riolu used Zap Cannon! It's super effective! Rhyhorn fainted!

And so on.....
Follow all SPPF Rules! Have fun!

Rule Update (29/7/2015): It doesn't matter if the Pokemon you chose can't learn the move, your main aim should be having fun! Don't go overboard with the randomness though. Also, maybe we could try double battles too, if you can manage them!

Last edited:

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My entry: Rhydon with Surf.

Goodra used Sludge Bomb! Heracross became sludge! Goodra wins!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My entry: Altaria with Draco Meteor.

Magikarp used Splash! Charizard fainted from boredom! Magikarp wins!

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
My Entry: Scrafty with High Jump Kick.

Magikarp used Splash! But nothing happened! Altaria fishes Magikarp out of the water, but it flops around in Altaria's talons and ends up slapping it out of the sky! Magikarp wins!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My entry: Starmie with Surf

Altaria used Draco Meteor! Scrafty uses High Jump Kick to try to kick the meteor to Altaria but the meteor was too tough and it ends up getting flattened instead. Altaria wins!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My entry: Gyarados with Hyper Beam.

Wailord used Water Spout! It causes a huge downpour, resulting in flooding and Starmie gets swept into sea! Wailord wins!

Last edited:

RzK

Meow
My entry: Joltik with Thundershock.

Wailord used Water Spout. The arena filled with water, water, water, so much that the Gyarados forgets where he kept his Hyper Beam (it would have washed away anyway) and eventually the Gyarados forgets to swim and all...Wailord wins!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My entry: Treecko with Giga Drain.

Joltik uses Thundershock! But Gyarados' scary appearance prevents it from using the move! Joltik then runs away before getting blasted off by Hyper Beam. Gyarados wins!

raichu27

My entry: Aerodactyl with Rock Slide.

Treecko uses Giga Drain! Jolitk dodged quickly from it when it was getting sucked and jumped to grab Treecko behind its back and held on it and used Thundershock and paralyzed it. Jolitk wins!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
My entry: Gardevoir with Moonblast.

Venusaur used Sunny Day! Aerodactyl was vaporized by the heat while attempting its move! Venusaur wins!

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
My entry: Mawile with Iron Head

Venusaur used Sunny Day! The sunny weather cancels out Gardevoir's Moonblast forcing it to surrender. Venusaur wins!

Neosonic97

Fastest thing Alive
My Entry: Mew using METRONOME.
Mawile used Iron Head! Mawile crashed into a nearby diamond vein, which caused Mawile to knock itself out! Gardevoir wins!

Tangeh

My entry: Aipom with tickle.

(Lol I used the metronome move generator for fun and this is literally what it gave me...)

Mew used metronome! Metronome became splash! It had no effect. Mawile was too busy laughing to remember to attack, so Mew wins by default!

Status
Not open for further replies.