• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious PokeSpe comic

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Furiizaa (Freezer, the Japanese name for Articuno) = Furiizaa (Freeza, DBZ) comic.

I couldn't stop laughing.

brelili

Call me Bri.
I like the one where Red's a Butterfree. Talk about your non-sequiters.

heatranran

My favourite is the one about the RIP Lance.

Maxim

Beyond repair
I think this should belong to FanArt Section.

It has NOTHING to do with actual Pokemon Manga.

Those fanart mangas make me sick.

Sird

Johto native
I think this should belong to FanArt Section.

It has NOTHING to do with actual Pokemon Manga.

Those fanart mangas make me sick.

We can't send it to Fanarts - they are not made by anybody on Serebii Forums, Fanart rules states that you must post your own creations. Also, I threw up twice and swallowed my burgers without chewing when I saw those links - they completely ruin the image of Pokespecial for me.

Phoenix Fire

scream your self
Also, I threw up twice and swallowed my burgers without chewing when I saw those links - they completely ruin the image of Pokespecial for me.

Me too. I don't find them that funny.

Faerie

MONS
The site

Those comics are from this fansite. I've had it on my favorites for a long time.

I don't think we need to keep this thread open any longer.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
There sorta funny, I laughed a few times.

Garmmon

FUN :D
they completely ruin the image of Pokespecial for me.
You don't have to feel that serious about them. :\
People have random ideas of these stuff and draw what they want or like. It's not like it affects the actual manga or anything.

koolaid

i herd u like lazah!
i thought the funny one was where lance dies. and i can even read a letter in this! the frieza was funny too.
Red: whats the speedometer say about my MPH?
frieza: ITS OVER 9,000!!!

Luen

Some of them are a kind of cool hilarious thing, thogh most of them really need a better drawing tech... =|

Or at least is that I think about them...