• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious Rival Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallySnivy

I was playing SoulSliver the other day, and I had this idea to give SIlver (G/S/C Rival) a funny name. I was thinking of naming him Gaylord, but I didn't
I was also watching some R/B walkthroughs where people have named Gary "Loser" and other names.

I was wondering, do you have hilarious rival name ideas, or could you point out some.

The DoritoNinja

The Last Dying Ninja
Tibbles or flufferly

PhearWalker

Minuet of The Skies
Ah, immaturity, we love thee so, how bout Mr. Finkles?

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
My friend, a long time ago, named his Rival "yousuck".

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
Lord of Losers. Crap. Poop. And I know someone will say mushoroark, so I will get it out of the weay: Mushoroark.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I used to do the really cliche 's mom name, so the battle screen would say "Rival's mom would like to battle!"

In Soul Silver I named my rival Baaaaaarf! because it was the first original thing I could think of.

In my Platinum Scramble Challenge, I named my main character Scrambl (the e doesn't fit) so to go with it I named my rival Eggs

DCDL

long-time trainer
in soulsilver, i named him mr.red, i wasn't thinking. other times it was moron, idiot, and yoshi.

crazysteve1001

How can you hate it?
I usually name my rivel in SS ginger, just cause i cant think of anything else. (i know its mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.