• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious Rival Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDanger

a dangerous trainer
don juan :p

poizonsting

Pokemon master
I usually name my rival "Ass"

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
XD Wow...

I'm not creative/immature enough to name my rival whatever I wanted. I think my brother called Gary "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" or something. I just named my rival (in Silver) "Bart". *shrugs*

Though "???" has been used before.

VictiniMaster

Winning, Duh!
In Gold I named the Rival Knuckles (after the guy from sonic, he looked like him.)
In Heart Gold I named him AxlRose (no space) the real Axl Rose is a red-headed douche, and so is your rival, so it fit.

Rocketeer

K-9 Brigade
Stuff like GOBCK2KTCHN.

Mister_SGG

On my Diamond, I named Barry "bastard."

Then I practically pissed myself when his mom came into my house and said "Is my little bastard here?"

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
In SoulSilver, I named my rival "Phallus". I had a long history of weird names (usually swear words) after I have seen people ingame say the rival's name. ;)

GalladeX

I don't really do this. It seems...immature. I just go with normal names - Cody, Jacob, etc.

I named my rival on Platinum 'Pietro' after the Marvel character Quicksilver, if that counts.

Autis-misc

Abridger
i named him "gaytard" in platinum for the hell of it. i never lost to my rival except gen 3, when GF put them in the gayest spots ever. i wish the naming rivals wasnt taken out of gen 3.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
I called my trainer 'Knockknock' and my rival 'Whosthere' once. No idea why!

Uncle_Starburst

Though it does not make any sense, on my first run of Platinum I called my rival Pickle... I don't know why I just did, it still makes me snicker. Also I named him the good old fashioned Fart so your rivals mother would say "My Fart took off like a rocket as usual today."

Ah toilet humor...

Shiny Mew2

Gunshow
"DOUCERY"
10char

Status
Not open for further replies.