• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious Rival Names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I usually don't, but I was in an interesting mood when I got to that point in SS so I named him Satan. Haha but the rival in SS is really mean so... yeah....

in platinum my rivals name was asstouch

GilligBoi

Douche is the only one I can think of.

Cassiopeia

No more massacres.
I've never tried to make any of my rival names funny, but the first time I played a Pokemon game (Gold version), I thought I had to name my rival ??? when the guard asked me what his name was, since that's what I saw in the first battle with my rival, so I did. :p

Lol me too!

legendarypokemonmaster

Fire Red rival Gary- Snofat

Zexiontwo

Cursed sun...
I nickname my people and rivals after Kingdom Hearts characters, and I just restarted soul silver, I used the anagram of Xemnas, yes I mean M*ns*x

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Name the trainer: Pen*s
+
Name the pokemon: Sp*nk

"Pen*s sent out Sp*nk" xD

Electric

Leafgreen: Blue (uncreative)
Soulsilver: Dim (I have no idea)

When the Crown Beasts were given out over Wifi, I would erase my Diamond version, get to the point where I could get the beast, trade it to SS and erase Diamond and repeat. I named my rival the c word and other funny things.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Fire red - Pingas!!

Missingno.Fan

I always name my rival on Gold and Heart Gold "Big Red". I don't know why, it is just funny. I remember one time my brother named his rival on Silver "Dumbaxx" (spelt like that) so it was really funny when a NPC said "Some Dumbaxx kid" when referring to your rival.

Status
Not open for further replies.