• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious Typos

Landslide

watch out!
I think once tried to put baked potato but it came put as naked potato.

I loled at this.

And i remember calling someone tin instead of tim xD

Nebbio

NINJA!
If I sneeze when I type I jsghiudfklbdjbhb kzdflhzdfjhlkzcv

chocoboy

In School
Dear sir or Madman (madam)

I think i saw that in a readers digest once...

Flame Mistress

I was supposed to write Budews didn't exist in 3rd Gen, but auto-correction made it Nudes didn't exist in 3rd Gen. Lol.

Also there's a member that I call Ducks, or Dux, as a short way of saying it, and more than often it has come out as F***s, Fux, and the F-word. Double lol.

asterat

Banned
someymes i just bang on the keyboeard and hit a lot of keys... like this
swoemitmesn i jsuaast jabamnf gon thwe keyogboard and bhta blytow bfoas ejkeys,.,..

mistycerulean

If I'm typing a name or a word such as tsunami, I almost always do something like stunami instead.

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
I'm taking astronomy, and I need to write a lot. One time, I almost wrote "high temps" instead of "high temperatures."

:644:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Well, the funniest typo I ever made involves no dirty words. When I was typing a report on global climate change, at one point I typed something like "eventually the whole planet will be in danger" (I forgot exactly what the phrase was). Except when typing the word "planet", I didn't hit the E key hard enough, so the phrase ended up being "eventually the whole plant will be in danger" instead.

The interesting part about this was that the spell-check didn't detect this typo because plant is a real word, and a noun like planet. So this typo made it to my final draft without detection. Then, five minutes before turning it in, I read it over and found this typo. I had to cross the word out with pen and write "planet" just above it.

Other typo moments I had are not typos, but "writos", where the error is in something written. The funniest example I had of this was when I was writing a lab report for a chemistry class. At some point in the report I had to write the word "anion" (which is a negatively charged ion, for those of you who haven't studied chemistry). When I got the graded report back, the instructor had crossed out that word and wrote "anion" above it. At first I was confused, but when I looked more closely, I saw that there wasn't much of a tail on my A, so the word looked more like "onion". No wonder the teacher corrected it!

(Note that the last example is not an easy typo, because A and O are on opposite sides of the keyboard.)

Last edited:

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
Often when I try to type Water Gun it comes out as "Water Fun".

G50

No longer posting
My computer has a horrible habit of entering comments I write anywhere, when I haven't even clicked a "post" button.

I've had times where I've tried quoting someone, and that quote ends up being the comment instead before I even respond.

Many times it turns embarassing, depending where in my posts my computer sends it.