• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hilarious Typos

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!
You know those times where you're typing fast and you just randomly make a funny typo.

follow sppf rules and please dont post anything not 'child friendly'.

So what are your funniest typos?

Blaaz

Banned
after i say bone i often hit keys when i slide across the keyboard so i say boner

Umbreon9

It's been a while...
I once put "Umbeon" instead of "Umbreon".
I also sometimes put "Pokemn" or "Pokmeon" instead of "Pokemon".

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I was once reading my town's newsletter, and there was an article about pumpkins. However, they misspelled the word pumpkin, and typed "plumpkin". I was confused for a while afterwards, as I didn't know if they had cross-bred a pumpkin and and a plum, or if they just had plump pumpkins.

Landslide

watch out!
My iPod spell checks for me, of else every word would be spelled wrong.

My iPod used to spell check until it thought some words that didnt need checking checked. it got annoying especially when i wanted to say a pokemon so I just turned it off.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
I was texting my friend trying to make her guess what I got her for her birthday. After a hint, she replies, "Let me guess, you bought me a keg of toot beer?"

I'm still laughing about that today.