• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Himouto! Umaru-chan discussion

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himouto!_Umaru-chan

;386-a; Its actually a pretty fun, and funny show. The main character Umaru, can be legitimately funny but I will admit she does get annoying at times, especially when she's in her Himouto form, or whatever its called, but even that has its moments of legitimate enjoy-ability such as shortly after her brother returns home and go hysterical from missing him (as in a heartwarming moment not a comedy moment)

SO yeah what about you guys and gals what do you think of this show? ;306;

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
My brother's almost obsessed with this show, he practically had to beg me to watch it saying Umaru is basically me in anime form. >_> Which is half-true, but not even Mom sees that from what little she's seen (and he's planning on watching it with her one of these days, she agreed to it).

It's cute, though, but that's all it's got going for it for the most part. My brother bought the DVD and I didn't know when I was going to get around to it otherwise, so I watched it dubbed. It's a good dub, the voice actress of Umaru was excellent, as is the voice actor of her brother. Everyone else was fine, too, but I was the most impressed with those two roles. This is why I've yet to watch the second season, I'm just waiting for the dub.