• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hints on leg. dogs

Its random. They switch routes as you move into new ones or when you fly back to a town. My advice would be to trade the one you have running around from another game so you can see yours in Fr/Lg on your map. If you cant do that, then youll just need luck.

shwoot56

OK, I'm in a battle with a Suicine right now. I don't know what to do! I know that some of the dogs can roar you away forever and you'll never see them again? I've also heard that Suicine doesn't do this though, so if I don't catch him right now, I can catch him later.

Should I use the master ball? I've already caught Mewtwo, Articuno and Zapdos.
Please reply fast!

*edit*
nm, I used the masterball

Last edited:

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
Can they appear on water or in the islands? I've been using the rock tunnel pokemon center to fly to then search the grass then fly back to rock tunnel. Does this strategy work?

Dude7

If You Haven't Encountered Any One Of Them Yet
Go To The Grass Outside The Viridan Forest Entrance
Put A Lv.18 Or More Pokemon In Your First Slot (NOT MORE THAN LV.49)
And Use Max Repel
It Will Appear In A While
Use Your Master Ball

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
Can they appear on water or in the islands? I've been using the rock tunnel pokemon center to fly to then search the grass then fly back to rock tunnel. Does this strategy work?

sure why not and yes they can appear on the water, once i've encountered them i go to the routes south of fuschia and just go between them because it seems to me they like to be there fairly often, and in all seriousness i wouldnt wry about repels as long as u dont leave the route they're on and always use a masterball otherwise they might run away or glitch away forever with roar

smartie

I've never seen them. But I got a question:
Can you catch all 3? If it's not, Wich one is catchable?

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
u can't catch all 3 but it depends on which starter u chose which one in catchable

entei:squirtle
suicune:charmander
raikou:bulbasaur

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Praetor, actually it is:
Entei-Bulbasaur
Suicune-Charmander
Raikou-Squirtle
They can be caught in any of the routes in Kanto, including the surf routes, I know because I found Raikou on Route 19 once. They CANNOT be caught in caves or on the Sevii Islands.

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Still haven't caught Suicune in my FR. Got it to like 15% HP and paralyzed. Already used my Master Ball on Mewtwo though. Tough *****...

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
Praetor, actually it is:
Entei-Bulbasaur
Suicune-Charmander
Raikou-Squirtle
woops my mistake, i just did it the easy way and traded them over from collosseum to track em in the poke'dex

I can't seem to find Sucuine. I was hunting it near diglett cave with Zynx at lv.49 as my lead. Route 11 is were I used 29 super repels and walked around tell they wore off then I entered diglett cave. then left out the entrance, rinsed and repeated. Ive never had this much trouble before trying to cactch one of them.

I also tried the entrance to Viridian Forest the grass patch above the Second town with Max Repels and I cant find it. Does anyone have any advice or a better location to search?

Thanks a ton!

Last edited:

Dresden

Pokémon Master
Don't use max repels. Just use super repels. Also, they never appear in caves or the Sevii Islands. I dunno if "caves" counts Viridian Forest, but I'd just avoid it to be sure. Just run around everywhere; the first encounter is totally random, no rhyme or reason.

Don't use max repels. Just use super repels. Also, they never appear in caves or the Sevii Islands. I dunno if "caves" counts Viridian Forest, but I'd just avoid it to be sure. Just run around everywhere; the first encounter is totally random, no rhyme or reason.

I found and caught it with my masterball. BUt it has Brave nature and its s.Atk is really crumy. Thanks for the advic e i switched to using super repels.

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
Thanks. I caught myself a suicune!