• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

His Umpteenth Return.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Man, I cannot stay away from this place. Hello, all. I'm Falthor, one of SPPf's oldest members. Don't let the join date fool you; I've gone through dozens of accounts and name switches that I sometimes forget who I am. Anyway, I have returned to SPPf to gain an understanding of the other people around the world who have something to contribute. I hope that some of the people here remember me.

And trust me, I think I'm gonna be here for the long haul. That is, of course, my grades don't slip again. :p

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Welcome back, Falthor. ;p

Typo

been a while
Welcome back! For a second I thought that is was Him-In-The-Court (bloody moron that evades bans and thinks that Molly's dad is a furry) or Neal (evaded 21 accounts, and names them Neal1 Neal2 Neal3 etc.) when I saw the title. XD But no, welcome, and I hope you stay.

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Hey, Locke, glad to see you're around, man! I hope you're well. Jeez, SPPF turned into Facebook now, hasn't it? XD

And Typo, I have seen you occasionally, but I am not familiar with either of them. Hopefully, that's a good thing. I haven't really gotten to know you, but better late than never, right? Good to meet you.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
uhm, you probably don't remember me. D':

nonetheless, welcome back! :'D

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Brandon-kun: Good to be back, and yes I do remember you.

Yonowaru: Thanks for the salutations, man. I do know that I must reread the rules, but the question is, since you're new, did you read the rules? Hohoho!

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Welcome back!
You probably don't know me either. ^_^

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
maxx unlimited: Sorry, but I do not. Nice to meet you, though.

MondoTR: Nice to see you again!

Falthor

The Magma Incarnate
Despite the fact that you too do not know me, at least you now know who I am! Since I have not properly welcomed you when you arrived here, welcome to SPPF! I may be several months too late, but what the hey, right? It's a kind gesture!