• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Historical figures you would love to beat up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zazie

So 1991
Suppose you had a time machine and could beat the living daylights out out of any historical figure you wanted. Who would you choose and why?

I would beat the crap out of William Pitt the Elder for naming his son after himsalf and making British History confusing.

I would also beat up George Mason because his statue attacked me for taking one of his bagels. The statue got what was coming but I still have a bone to pick with the real George Mason.

Gladys

~Elite~
I'd like to box against Ulysses S. Grant, but only because I heard he packed a mean uppercut and I'd love to see how I'd stand against him. He's dead though, so there's not much point in lingering on the topic.

Kate

Banned
1. 3rd and 1st gens are the best. 2. Officer Jenny is hotter than Nurse Joy 3.

I got that far in your signature and then decided your post wasn't worth reading, honestly.

Martin Luther for being a hypocrite back in the 15th century. Then again, there are better people to beat the living daylights out of. Andrew Jackson anybody? Oh yeah, I agree with the people who wish to beat the living daylights out of terrorists. They just make war a joke and it has been ever since the Dawn of men.

Last edited:
In no way is 3rd gen better than 2nd. You fail.

Also, Hitler.

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
Lycurgus, Lenin, Stalin, Mao Zedong

Why: commies

Oh, and of course them terrorists. And Pope Victor I for corrupting the Christian Church for centuries.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
The inventor of tests. Really.

And the first person to use the word, "inferior". Racism apparently isn't something you're born with, it's something you're taught. I'd like to smack the guy who first came up with the whole idea upside his big fat head. (or skinny, whatever it looked like)

Zazie

So 1991
I got that far in your signature and then decided your post wasn't worth reading, honestly.

You read signatures before reading the actual post? And you seriously couldn't tell from the thread title that the opening post was going to be utter bull.

In no way is 3rd gen better than 2nd. You fail.

Also, Hitler.

Everyone wants to beat up Hitler, is that the best you can come up with?

Martin Luther for being a hypocrite back in the 15th century. Then again, there are better people to beat the living daylights out of. Andrew Jackson anybody?

Andrew Jackson was a jerk, Trail of Tears anyone? It would be great to bash his smug face in.

Also I would love to beat on Rasputin, he would be a challenge to take down.

I'd beat up Jesus.

Ethan

Banned
This thread sucks, and if it didn't it's in the wrong section anyway.

Hey Crypto brother, nice to see you back, now exit the way you came.

Hugs and kisses

-Ethan

Status
Not open for further replies.