• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

History's Pokemon

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Remeber when Jessie talked about Cleopatra.I was thinking we do an investigation on stuff that happened in our universe's equivalent to the Pokemon universe
Ready?You should get the idea
Dates are before and after the Ruins of Alph were constructed,which is 1500 years before Ash began his journey

Cleopatra was the Ptolmic queen of Orre in the 6th century BRA.She fought well against the invaders to Orre but was defeated,taking her own life with a snake Pokemon.She had
Arbok
Seviper{many}
Ekans{many}
Lopunny
After a battle with her siblings for power she had to contend with Julius Ceaser,a leading politicion.He had
Blaziken
Vigoroth{many}
Weavile{many}
Cleopatra seduced Ceaser and Lopunny seduced his Blaziken,and they were powerful together.After Ceaser was vanquished she seduced Antony and Lopunny his Gallade as well.However they became enemies of the invaders{Roman counterparts} and she they eventually commited suicide together after being defeated,and locked a vast amount of treasure away in a vault that is yet to be opened

Alexander The Great
Gallade
Machamp
Poliwrath{many}
Lucario

Kacho

You are next.
o_O

Wow, pokemon in history you meant?

So what pokemon does William Shakespeare had? /xD

Really, if the pokemon world mirrors real life world, that is too weird and insane and unusual

good idea though

eonmaster_457

WHOA, creative is all I can say.

I'm guessing you could have a Team for Einstein? Maybe all Psychic, and an Electrode. (Bomb)

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
what about Da Vinci? A lot of smeargles?

Leonardo da Vinci was what we call a Homo Universalis or Renaissance Man ; it wouldn’t make any sense to give him Pokémon that can only paint. His team ought to be one that excels, in a wide variety of subjects or fields.

Mega Weavile

Good idea. You could make a fanfic about it (aobut all the pokemon/our history, not only the Cleopatra part).

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Why is Cleopatra suddenly the Queen of Orre? Wouldn't it be more original to keep these people in their original locations and eras and determin what wort of pokemon they had, rather than moving them alll to one of a limited amount of places.

YellowHat

The Anticool
Yeah, where did the whole Orre thing come from? I know you're just using your imagination, but...

Whatever. I'm on board for giving historical figures pokemon. Howabout we give Atilla the Hun a Nidoking or some violent killing machine of the like?

YellowHat

The Anticool
Yeah, where did the whole Orre thing come from? I know you're just using your imagination, but...

Whatever. I'm on board for giving historical figures pokemon. Howabout we give Atilla the Hun a Nidoking or some violent killing machine of the like?

Angel_TB

Leonardo da Vinci was what we call a Homo Universalis or Renaissance Man ; it wouldn’t make any sense to give him Pokémon that can only paint. His team ought to be one that excels, in a wide variety of subjects or fields.

Yeah you're right, well what about Picasso or the guy who painted that chapel, michaelangelo I think it is?

Ali having a Hitmonchan?

Mr. Charlie

Bush would have Many Electrodes, right?

PokemonHero

I can see the future

Yeah, but consider that Smeargle can learn any move using Sketch, it would make perfect sense for Da Vinchi's enginuity.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I'm glad I inspired you all

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Well the problem with this thread is that we'll eventually come to the point where the existent human race nowadays becomes transposed in to the pokemon world. Now that wouldn't make sense...would it?

Hitler must of had hundreds of Koffings and Weezings.

This reminds me when some idiot edited a Wikipedia article on Dainose (Probopass hadn't been announced yet) so that it was called Jewbot, because it looked like a Jew...