• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hit Your Mark, Aura! Ash and the Mysterious Egg!! (1110)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1110.jpg

Hit Your Mark, Aura! Ash and the Mysterious Egg!!

Go has taken an interest in Pokémon eggs, as he ahs never seen one so he and Ash go searching for one. In their search, they come across an egg at the Pokémon Center. This egg has been passed from place to place without it hatching. However, Nurse Joy decides to entrust the egg to Ash. Will Ash be able to get the egg to hatch?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

I'm seeing some posts on Twitter that say that apparently Gou got Riolu

Would be one of the biggest troll jobs if true, hopefully isn't. Probably false since the episode hasn't aired yet

Edit: People are just trolling I guess, don't take this seriously

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
So, it's allowed to challenge someone in PWC with ranks way lower than the challenger?

My stream lagged, what's the new ranking for Ash?

What's the story of the egg by Nurse Joy?

Last edited:

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Throughout the episode they show Ash feeling aura from the egg and the egg feeling aura from Ash. Ash is mysteriously attracted to the Egg and finds it in the Pokemon Center. He ends up getting the egg from Nurse Joy.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Throughout the episode they show Ash feeling aura from the egg and the egg feeling aura from Ash. Ash is mysteriously attracted to the Egg and finds it in the Pokemon Center. He ends up getting the egg from Nurse Joy.
They didn't forget about that part of Satoshi and Dr. Utsugi show up !? Nice !

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Lol, Riolu already knows Aura Sphere, what a god
I was hoping for something like that not gonna lie. It really feels like the writers are making up for lost time from that rare Riolu Ash saves from Hunter J back in Sinnoh with this one.