1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hitmonchan Moveset

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation IV Discussion' started by reedifer22, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reedifer22

reedifer22 Member

Hey all, quick question. I can't decide what the final move on Hitmonchan's set should be...opinions?

LVL 52 - Adamant Nature (Iron Fist)
    Drain Punch
    Ice Punch
    Bulk Up
    Thunderpunch/Mach Punch

I'm thinking Thunderpunch because I'll get coverage against Milotic and other Water types, but on the downside, Thunderpunch could paralyze it and activate Marvel Scale, which would only make things harder. Mach Punch gets STAB and priority, plus it benefits from Iron Fist's boost.

What do you think of this set?

2. Xman96

Xman96 Fighting Leader

I would probably go with Mach Punch. The priority and STAB is really good.

3. reedifer22

reedifer22 Member

I just feel like this Hitmonchan doesn't need it. It's going to be Bulky because of Drain Punch and Bulk Up, plus its already high SDef.

4. Nightlingbolt

Nightlingbolt AKA Nightlingbolt

Uh, is THIS what you're looking for? It better be, because that's where it's supposed to go.

5. reedifer22

reedifer22 Member

Apparently you got sent where a rude guy like you is supposed to go, good riddance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.