• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hitmonchan Moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, quick question. I can't decide what the final move on Hitmonchan's set should be...opinions?

LVL 52 - Adamant Nature (Iron Fist)
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Bulk Up
Thunderpunch/Mach Punch

I'm thinking Thunderpunch because I'll get coverage against Milotic and other Water types, but on the downside, Thunderpunch could paralyze it and activate Marvel Scale, which would only make things harder. Mach Punch gets STAB and priority, plus it benefits from Iron Fist's boost.

What do you think of this set?

Xman96

Fighting Leader
I would probably go with Mach Punch. The priority and STAB is really good.

Nightlingbolt

AKA Nightlingbolt
Uh, is THIS what you're looking for? It better be, because that's where it's supposed to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.