• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hitmonlee or snorlax

kankoon11

ugh. I'm having trouble deciding between snorlax and hitmonlee..., any suggestions?

TheSilentBang

Im An OxyMoron!
Personally id say snorlax. Great HP stat and just a great all around pokemon. BUT, Ive only ever used hitmonlee a few times...

ashiemore

Strange decision. I'd personally say snorlax because of great all around stats. Although if you are in need of a fighting-type hitmonlee is not a bad fighter.

~ashiemore

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
Depends on your play style, but I'd recommend Snorlax due to its great stats and movepool.

Both Snorlax and Hitmonlee Are Great Pokemon To Have On Your Team. If I Had To Choose One It Would Be Snorlax. Snorlax Has Many Things Going For It Compared To Hitmonlee. Snorlax Stats 540 Is Overall Better Than Hitmonlee's 455 Stats. Snorlax Has a Much Deeper Movepool Compared to Hitmonlee in Which You Can Utilize Snorlax in Many Ways. Snorlax Has Two Abilities That Is Useful Compare To Hitmonlee's One. And Finally Snorlax Scores Well When It Comes To Type Effectiveness Even Though Hitmonlee Does Well In That Category As Well. However If You Need A Fighting Type Pokemon, Hitmonlee Is Not A Bad Option At All.

Hope This Helps.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Snorlax. It's a great wall Pokemon. With a lot of HP and Defense you could use it in battle for a long time.

spyrosgost

OFFLINE FOR EVER
Two different types but anyway.I prefer the snorlax for more resistance and support for my team but if you want something offensive then i suggest the hitmonlee

What a strange pairing.
Have to go with Snorlax though. Its HP and defensive stats make him a wall for any occasion BUT he has good attack too, AND an ok movepool. Hitmolee will get taken out far easier.