• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hitmonlee or Snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poopface2025

Need an opinion. My current team for FireRed:

Venasuar
Aerodactyl
Lapras
Arcanine
Jolteon

This leaves one slot. So my question, Hitmonlee or Snorlax. Discussion encouraged.

Qvalador

tainted holy water
Well, it depends on what you're looking for. Snorlax is a defensive god and takes lots of hits, and can replenish health easily, while occasionally landing a good hit. Hitmonlee, however, is fast and lashes out with powerful attacks. So, basically, it comes down to a defense or an offense.

Need an opinion. My current team for FireRed:

Venasuar
Aerodactyl
Lapras
Arcanine
Jolteon

This leaves one slot. So my question, Hitmonlee or Snorlax. Discussion encouraged.

I'd take hitmonlee over snorlax. Just sayin.

Tezla93

Snorlax is an absolute tank with lots of HP. If you like taking lots of hits and whittling your enemies down then he's the bro for you. Hitmonlee is... well... it's Hitmonlee! Cmon you know he's the one you want. Big hitter with eyes on his torso. The ultimate fighting machine and brilliant to spar with. Bruno just doesn't stand a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.