• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hitmontalk: a Pokemon talk show starring the Hitmons!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Hitmonchan: Hello, people, and welcome to Hitmontalk! I'm Hitmonchan.

Hitmonlee: I'm Hitmonlee.

Hitmontop: And I'm Hitmontop.

All three: Prepare for an immense comedy show!

(before you ask, yes, I got this from Typhlogirl. Thank you for a fic that brought laughter to everyone here, Typhlogirl.)

Episodes:

1. Ash, Brock and Misty's first Pokemon.
2. Ash's second three Pokemon
3. Brock's second three Pokemon
4. Misty's other Pokemon
5. Pokemon hatched from eggs in the anime.

More to come!

Episode 1: Ash, Brock and Misty's first Pokemon.

Hitmonchan: Hello, world! This is Hitmonchan of Hitmontalk, welcoming you to our first episode!

Hitmonlee: Yeah, baby! By the way, how can I talk if I don't have a mouth?

Hitmonchan: *punches Hitmonlee into a wall*Anyway, welcome Ash, Brock and Misty's first three Pokemon! Ash's Pikachu, Brock's Onix and Misty's Starmie!

Pikachu: Hello.

Onix: I LIKE PIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! ROCK PIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Starmie: *psychically moves chair away from Onix's* Erm...hi?

Hitmontop: Now, first question. What were you like when your trainer first got you?

Pikachu: I didn't think Ash was worthy of owning me, so I laughed and disobeyed him. But, after he protected me from a HUGE flock of Spearow, I thought he was nice.

Hitmontop: Cool. And you, Onix?

Onix: COCO COCO COCOCOCO COCO COCOCOCOCOCO COCOCOCO!!!!

Starmie: Ignore him. He's been watching too much "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends."

Hitmontop: Um, oooookay. What about you, Starmie?

Starmie: Well, Misty got me when I was just a Staryu. We trained a lot together, and I became what I am now: a Starmie.

Hitmonchan: Awesome.

Starmie: A HITMONCHAN!!! ARRARARARARAAARARAAAAAGGGHGHH!!!! *flies at Hitmonchan*

Hitmonchan: YIPE! SECURITY!!

*a bunch of Swalots scoot in*

Hitmonlee: What the?! What happened to the Machokes?!

Random Swalot: Um...we did lunch?

Machoke hand: *pops out of Random Swalot's mouth* HELP ME!!!

Random Swalot: *sucks Machoke hand in*...You didn't see that.

Hitmonlee: Ooooookay....freaky. Pikachu, would you mind getting Starmie off of Hitmonchan?

Pikachu: Fine. *zaps Starmie with a Thunderbolt*

Starmie:.........ow.

Pikachu: Sorry about that. Ever since a certain Hitmonchan tricked Starmie into thinking that the Hitmonchan was drowning, Starmie's had a HUGE grudge against all Hitmonchan.

Hitmonchan: *is serverly beaten*.......ouchies.

Hitmonlee: Anyway, next question. What's your happiest moment?

Pikachu: When I found Ash when we were stranded on an island that had giant, mechanical Pokemon. I think Team Rocket's Ekans and Koffing were happy too.

Onix: WHEN I SMASHED MY HEAD AGAINST A KEYBOARD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Starmie: *psychally scoots chair a little further from Onix* Erm...when I evolved. I think that was my happiest moment

Hitmontop: Cool. *phone rings* We have a caller! *turns on speaker* Hello?

Misty: Hello, Hitmontop. Can I have Starmie back yet? We have a staring con...I mean, GYM MATCH coming up, and I need Starmie for it.

Starmie: I know what you wanted to say, Misty. You wanted to challenge me to a staring contest, again, then I will beat you miserably again because I CAN'T BLINK!

Misty: Oh...right. *under breath* curse that psychic half of Starmie. *normal speech* Fine, I'll do it with Psyduck. Okay, bye. *hangs up*

Hitmontop: .......Why does she like staring contests?

Starmie: No clue. And I'm psychic.

Hitmontop: Anyway, final question. What's your least favorite Pokemon, and why?

Pikachu: Meowth. Because its with Team Rocket. I envy its ability to talk.

Onix: CARROTS! BUNNY ATTACK!! SNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Starmie: Onix. Because its stupid.

Onix: *twitch, twitch* ...........................................HULK SMAAAAAAAAAASSHSSHHHSHSHSSAAAAAAA!!!! *attacks Starmie*

Hitmonlee: AAAAHH! *dives under a chair along with Hitmontop, Pikachu and Hitmonchan* What I would give for security right now.

*the Swalots come in again and try to eat Starmie and Onix*

Hitmonlee: OH, MAN!!!! We got cannibalistic Pokemon on the loose in here! This has been the first episode of Hitmontalk! Let's just hope it isn't the last as well! SEEYA!! *camera turns off just as the Power Rangers come in for no reason at all*

Well, Read, review and rate, guys and gals.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Effortless script fics aren't allowed.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
sigh...43 or so views, and yet not one real review. Ah, well. Time for Episode 2!

Hitmontalk episode 2: Ash's second three Pokemon.

Hitmonlee: Hello, world! And by the way, Hitmonchan and Hitmontop, I didn't find out how I talk when I don't have a mouth.

Hitmonchan: *punches Hitmonlee again* Anyway, as you saw last episode before the camera turned off, the Power Rangers came in for some reason. Now we know that reason: they got lost and were looking for their studio. AGAIN. But now, we're going to interview Ash's second three Pokemon, namely Butterfree, Pidgeot and Bulbasaur!

Butterfree: Hi.

Pidgeot: Yo.

Bulbasaur: Hey.

Hitmontop: Good, no nutters this time. Anyway, first question. What's it like having been with Ash?

Butterfree: Ash caught me when I was just a Caterpie. When I was a Metapod, he saved me from a HUGE swarm of Beedrill. I evolved right then and he battled with me a lot. Unfortunately, I had to go mate and watch my mate lay eggs. It was gross, really.

Pidgeot: He caught me when I was a Pidgeotto. He told me to protect a group of Pidgeys when I evolved. What's this world coming too?

Bulbasaur: I almost evolved once, but Ash told me not too. I didn't. And now I know Dig. I AM SUPRERIOR!!!! *strikes manly (as manly as a Bulbasaur can get) pose*

Hitmonchan: Erm, okay. Second Question. What's your favorite Pokemon apart from yourself?

Butterfree: My mate. She's pink. But, she's not a shiny. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!? I ASK YOU!?!

Pidgeot: A Pidgey. THEY'RE SO CUTE!!

Hitmonlee: Okay...nutters in disguise. Third question: What's your favorite legendary Pokemon?

Butterfree: The closest I can get is Lugia.

Pidgeot: Ho-oh. It's a burning bird, what's YOUR excuse?

Bulbasaur: Celebi, cause it's a grass type.

Hitmonchan: Good, no nuttyness. *phone rings* Call-up on aisle three!

Everyone: o_O

Hitmonchan: Okay, bad joke attempt. Sorry. *turns on speaker* Hello?

Pink Butterfree: *over many loud cryings* BUTTERFREE! GET OVER HERE!

Butterfree: What's wrong?

Pink Butterfree: ALL THE CATERPIE ARE CRYING! AGAIN!

Butterfree: All right, I'm coming. *flies out*

Hitmonchan:...Great, we just lost one of our guests. Anyway, fourth question. What's your least favorite Pokemon?

Pidgeot: Bulbasaur.

Bulbasaur: Pidgeot.

*both glare at each other*

Bulbasaur and Pidgeot: ....DESTROY!!!!! *start attacking each other*

Hitmonlee: SECURITY!!

*a bunch of Tyrogue come in*

Hitmonlee: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MACHOKES!?!?!

Random Tyrogue: They're stuck in the doorway.

*camera pans to show a Machoke stuck in a pet door*

Hitmonlee: *dodges a few Razor Leafs* Okay, just pry apart Pidgeot and Bulbasaur!

Random Tyrogue: Hang on a sec, we'll get some crobars! *runs off with the other Tyrogue.*

Hitmonlee:.......Weird. And who installed a pet door?

Hitmontop: *whistles*

Hitmonlee: ...IT WAS YOU!!!!! *attacks Hitmontop*

Hitmonchan: SOMEBODY GET IN HERE AND STOP ALL THE FIGHTING!!

*a skateboarder comes in*

Skateboarder: Dude, like, where's the restroom in this dump?

Hitmonchan:...Get out of here. *punches the skateboarder out of the studio*

Butterfree: EVERYBODY!!! LOOK OUT!!!! IT'S A STAMPEDE!!!

*thousands of baby Caterpie slowly crawl by*

Butterfree: SLOW DOWN!!!!!! YOU'LL GET HURT!!!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!! BOB?! JULIE!? TOM?! JONAH!?

*many minutes later*

Butterfree: ...CHRIS?! JOEY!? JUNIOR?! HAPPPY!? JANINE?! JANICE!?

Hitmonchan: Erm, this has been the second episode of Hitmontalk. SEEYA!

Butterfree: CONNER?! PETER!? BRUCE?! LEONARDO!? RAPHAEL?! DONATELLO!? MICHAELANGELO?! LEO!? DON?! MIKEY!? RAPH?! SHREDDER!? KARAI?!

Read, review and rate, guys and gals!

This is just screaming PokeTalk Copying.

Twitch

The Dark Knight said:
This is just screaming PokeTalk Copying.
;227; Seconded.
Unfortunately for you, this isn't in the LEAST bit funny. The jokes are copied from PokeTalk, but altered to be more boring. It's the exact same form as PokeTalk, Guests, Security, Hosts, it's all the same. And I have a hard time believing that Typhlogirl has given permission.

P.S. First review! Too bad it's a negative one.

Raito

HADOUKEN!
After what Razor Leaf said wouldn't that say STOP POSTING!!!!!!

Thinks about reporting...

Elemental Charizam

Sudden Genre Shift
It is rather PokeTalk-esque, and less funny. Not that PokeTalk was a barrel of laghs for me in the first place as I dislike the totally random weird style it has. The only original joke seems to be the Machoke getting stuck and the Caterpie stampede, though I think hat wasstolen from someplace else...

Eh-hem. Not to mention the illegal script and rather boring opening. I gotta parody these talk shows....

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
Don't copy PokeTalk, yo. It's not cool.

;123;:Yeah! *mercilessly ahalliniates Morpher01* DIE!!!!

;107;:Calm your mind, young grasshopper....Ohmmmm....

;212;:Okaaaaaaaaaaay...*punches hitmonchan in the jaw*

*merciless struggling seen in background*

-I.S. ;212;

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
From the posts that have been posted here it seems that you're copying Typlogirl's fic "Pokeshow"?. I don't read that but from the sounds of it your are a copy cat.
DON'T FRIGGIN COPY PEOPLE'S WORK. COME UP WITH YOUR OWN JOKES, PUNS, ETC. AND AFTER THAT'S CLEARED UP SCRIPT FICS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
Um, actually DKzM0mA, they are allowed, just not suck*** ones like this. Don't copy PokeTalk.

-I.S. ;212;

-Oh ****, I'm being blunt. Like Renegade. *bashes self w/ hammer*

Dragonfree

Just me
Since this appears to be a rip-off... *closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.