• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiya! ^_^

Peppermint

Vanilla-Flavored~
Hi! I'm peppermint and I thought of that as my username because I was drinking peppermint mocha coffee while I was thinking for a username.

To be honest, I only got into pokemon when emerald went out. Eversince then I bought a pearl and a heartgold game. Even though I've been playing for a while now, I'm really terrible in training pokemon. I still can't beat my siblings in battles (and I'm the eldest T_T). I asked them how they train so well and they said something about EV training and natures of pokemon. I searched it up in the internet and learned that pokemon battling is a lot more complicated. So to learn more about pokemon, I joined serebii since it seemed to be one of the biggest sites for pokemon and here I am making this ridiculousy long greeting.

Anyway, I hope my stay in serebii will be a nice one. :)

Whimsy

There's an entire new world with EV battling, one that I know absolutely nothing about, but there are plenty of people here who do. :) You've come to the right place if you want to learn!

Just make sure to read all of the rules!

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Your stay in Serebii will be more than nice! have fun! And read the rules (please)

Peppermint

Vanilla-Flavored~
Um, how can I change the picture bar of profesor oak under my username? I can't find anything to change it in the user cp.

Whimsy

You can't, that picture represents your poster level. :) You will get "higher badges" when your post count goes up.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
Welcome to the forums, Peperment. I might be a day late, but I hope you enjoy your time here on Serebii and learn everything you need to know to beat your siblings (in Pokemon battles, I mean). Just remember to read the rules and respect the other members.