1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya everyone! Glad to be part of this community!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by afwxveteran, Aug 17, 2011.

1. afwxveteran

afwxveteran Member

Hi everyone! I'm sorry for not doing this much sooner but I was unsure at first at how much I'd be using these forums. But I've taking a liking to them and the people I've met so far and found myself coming back more often. I've much more to learn and hope to make a few gaming pals while I'm here.

I've also considered setting up a shop where it is for people looking for normal pokemon that I can breed for them. I felt like many could be looking at those shops just like myself and feel the hopelessness because they don't have any shinies or event Pokemon to offer that the majority of them want in exchange. I know there are the normal trade forums but figured it wouldn't hurt as another option for others to see a shop not emphasized on flawless or "UT shiny legendary event" pokemon, especially since I am an honest guy and would like to help fellow gamers out.

2. ~Ace

~Ace i can show you how

Welcome :3

3. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

4. MooseSmuggler

MooseSmuggler #DeathToFascists

If you're looking to make friends, you'll make quite a few by joining a clan. Just find one that appeals to you and sign up. You can only join one though.

Anyway, welcome to Serebii. For what it's worth, whether or not you join a clan, you can consider me a friend. Just let me know if you need anything.

5. afwxveteran

afwxveteran Member

Thanks all for the warm welcome! =)