• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiya! I am new

Tai4

FEARMYMIDDLEFINGER!!
Hey,sorry everyone about that Pokemon Games thing I posted. It was pretty stinky.Sorry about Bragging to... ANYWAY! I am new and as you know
Ridley-X4 told me about this place,could you all go easy on me for a while?
PLEEASE!? I'd love to get more PMs but Ridley-X4 is the only one who PM's me.I'd also like it if you could give me some tips,I'M STILL NEW YA KNOW!
Plusle*? you wanna be friends? okay,who wants to be friends with Old Man Weirdo?( not that thats my name! ) i'm just joshing! i'm not weird! well...maybe a little. has anyone caught a Flygon? if you have, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! its my favorite pokemon! ( oh boy... I said that already didn't I? )
TRAPINCH DOES NOT EVOLVE IN TO VIBRAVA AT LEVEL 35,TRUST ME,I TRIED IT!!! ( Wait! I said that already too,didn't I? ALRIGHT Tai4 SNAP OUT OF IT! )
Aww...sorry about repeating myself guys,Please forgive me.
Well...
Happy Pokemoning!

Firebird306

Hello...
Hi there, read the rules and have fun. PM me if you want to be friends.

Edit: How to get Flygon you ask? Evolve Trapinch into Vibrava and then evolve it into Flygon.

Last edited:

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Hi! Welcome to the forums! That Trapinch Evolving at level 35 thing is true. I've tried it on Emerald. I think it's Either what version you have, or you lose battles when it becomes lvl.35. We ce can be friends if you want.

Tai4

FEARMYMIDDLEFINGER!!
Thanks eveyone!
I thank you alot Shiny Blaziken! i'll try it again,maybe u do have it figured out because i was battling the champion ( for the 6th time! ) and when my trapinch got yo lv.35 i lost! i'll go try it!

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
hi there welcome to the fourms :D

i hope your enjoy it here and make loads of friends

~* Mudkip girl *~

Tai4

FEARMYMIDDLEFINGER!!
Huuuuurrrrrrraaayyyyyy!
My Trapinch just evolved into Vibrava! Yea!!!!!!!

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Welcome to the forums, read the rules because these arent regular rules so everyone can have a great time here, btw feel free to pm for anything or if you want to be friends.

Fire Trainer Blaze

It's been a while...
Hey Tai4, what pokemon do you have?

Tai4

FEARMYMIDDLEFINGER!!
Shiny Blaziken,my pokemon right now are Groudon,Kyogre,Blaziken,Sceptile,Swampert,Vibrava.
Flink,I will PM you but i can't rite now.
Bye e1!

Tai4

FEARMYMIDDLEFINGER!!
Wahoo! i got my 102nd pokemon lastnight and its name is: Flygon
Wahoo!
Heya guys! whats your fave pokemon? asyou all no, mines flygon.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Read the rules. Don't double post. There is a favourite pokemon thread in General Discussion Pokemon polls if you care to know what people's favourites are.

P

Pokemon Pal

If youre new I can be your friend. I am also new. If you wonder about anything about pokemon just ask me.(x/x)
(-)