• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiya.....Im new

• Thread starter ShadowCollapsed
  • Start date
S

ShadowCollapsed

Hiya im new here in SPP forums so ya heard about this place from my friend Ash(wewillrockyou) and then he made me this account..

So im kinda scared cuz IMO some people that are here are bad

So ya i guess this is all i wanted to say and i wanted to say this too

HIYA EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Don't worry, were not all bad. Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, or need a hand. And, some people here don't like chatspeak, so try not to use it(I don't care at all, but some people will flame you if you use it)

So, enjoy your stay ^__^

The Mighty Wurmple

Hello Forretress Freak!

Im new here too so dont think you are the only one.:p
There is the Adopt-a-newbie agency if you want to go there
to get adopted and have a friend to show you around.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Errrrrm...TheMightyWurmple...This isn't my thread...I joined almost a month ago...

Lord wackruntlje

Speed up, n00b!
Ahh, we are not all bad. OK, maybe half off the members are mean but the rest are OK. I hope you already have read the rules, but if you dont READ THEM! Oh, almost forgot, WELCOME:D

N

NightWolf

Hello welcome I am NightWolf nice to meet if ya want to be friendz then I am up for buddy.But anyway have fun I hope you get a lot of friendz see ya around.

.TraX.

Bad and Nationwide
G'day, I'm definately one of the bad people here.

That being said have a good time on the forums, as a little warning some folks get a bit toey about large size text.

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
And about the GSC Militia of course, you never know when they will troll you next. *nods*