1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya. New guy here.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Ambyssin, Jul 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ambyssin

Ambyssin Winter can't come soon enough

After years of looking at the main site for news and tips with some of the games, I finally made an account here. I'd make some sort of cheesy joke to break the ice, but I can't think of anything. So, I'll just say hi and leave it at that.

2. TikTok13

TikTok13 Oh, I have a title?

Welcome to the forum! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, but be sure to check out the forum rules. Hope you enjoy it!

3. Ambyssin

Ambyssin Winter can't come soon enough

Thanks! I did check them over (also the Help Files/FAQ topics, I think?). I've used vBulletin-powered boards in the past, so hopefully that helps with the learning curve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.