• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Hiya People of the Earth~

Hurricane

The Hurricane!!!!!!!
Hi. I'm Hurricane. I hope to make alot of friends on this here forum.

It was a nice long intro wasn't it?

BTW, I probably will be using this font and colour alot.

Jameson1

Mes amis
Hello Hurricane! Have fun on SPPF. Alaska is amazing btw

Yield

Quiet Trainer
Welcome, Hurricane! I hope we can be friends n_n Have fun here :3

Jameson1

Mes amis
Juneau, Ketchikan, and Haines were my favorite places up there, i hope to go back someday :D

Jameson1

Mes amis
Idk where that is, I live in Virginia so I'm not really familiar with Alaska besides the places i've been to

Jameson1

Mes amis
Virginia is great, but I'm not a fan of the Northeast part of the state, it's too much like Maryland with all the urban sprawl. Southeast is OK. Northwestern and Southwestern Virginia are great (I might be biased though haha), the mountains are very nice and the Shenandoah Valley is awesome

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.