1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya, SPPF!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Twilight Sky, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Twilight Sky

Twilight Sky Phantasmic. ★

Hey! There might be some of you who find this username familiar if you frequent a certain other forum, but for those who don't know me, I'm Twilight Sky. I'm pretty bad with introductions at first, but I'll try to tell you everything that I do know about myself, and everything that I can tell. xD;

To start off with, I'm a pretty good iconmaker, I guess. I do dislike every icon I make just for the sake of not having any real self-esteem in myself. However, that managed to change today, and I have some faith in myself. I'm nowhere close to having an ego, but I have -confidence- in myself.

I'm also a writer to some extent, I like writing poetry and fanfics whenever I find time in my extremely tight schedule. By this schedule, I mean I like my sleep(yes, I do sleep a lot), and I procrastinate on homework I should be doing, and I want to do, but put off, anyway. This is a terrible habit, I know. At least I'm on my last 3 months of high school so I can get that part over with and hopefully has an easier time in college because high school for the most part, sucked.

...I don't know what else to say here, so whatever questions you may have about me, you can ask them now and I'll try to answer depending on what they are. xD;

2. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Welcome! I'm making 1 solid fan fic right now! Please read the rules and have fun!

Oh, BTW, compared to you, I have a fairly large ego

3. McPokemon

McPokemon A regular kid

Welcome to Serebii, and hope you find what you're looking for when you signed up here. As you can see, there's lots of things to do here at Serebii. Pm me or just post again here on this thread if you need any info. If you need anything, just talk to me. Again, welcome and hope you enjoy what this website has to give :)

4. Twilight Sky

Hi! Good luck on your fanfic. xD;

And yeah, ego doesn't really matter to me because I don't have one. ):

To be honest, I haven't been at this place for years. I had an old account here, but it unfortunately got purged and whatnot, so I'm coming back with a new one. I can't say that I posted much, if at all with my old one either, so hopefully that'll change with this account. xD;

Thanks for the welcomes and stuff, guys~!

5. bobandbill

bobandbill Winning Smile Staff Member Super Mod

Welcome to the land of green, Twilight Sky. =p

6. Twilight Sky

Thanks bob ♥ This place is pretty cool by the way, I like it here. xD;