• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to save people time waiting; Hiyy is away from Serebii untill further notice. He'll probably post here when he's back again.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Back after a long term Hi-Atus.
Resuming trading... Hit me up Serebii, show me what ya got.
Im particularly looking for any event pokemon I have missed since I left in approx March/April.

Spektor

Pokemon Master
hi there :) followed your link in the events section, you can take a look through my shop to see if there is anything you might like :) let me know

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hi hiyyy! Would you trade your PCNYb Shedinja for my PCNYd Zangoose? The Zangoose is currently in a 4th gen file. I also have a PCNYc Aggron in 5th gen format. Thanks! Also, if you accept, I can file trade.
Hi there :) I am interested in the Zangoose. And can do a file trade for it to save us time :) PM me your details and what not so we can work it out :) I am also interested in the Gen5 Aggron. What would you like for it? Put that in the PM too, thanks :)

hi there :) followed your link in the events section, you can take a look through my shop to see if there is anything you might like :) let me know

Sorry buddy. I dont think there is much I am interested in, what were you looking for from me? :)

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
These are what I am missing, as far as I can see, from 2013, PM me if you have any for trade. I updated my Wants list with them too.
English
Shiny SUM2013 Creation Trio (Palkia, Dialga, Giratina)
WORLD13 Smeargle
VGC2013 Metagross (Rays Metagross)
Spring Regional 2013 Ludicolo (Tolers Ludicolo)
English Plasma Deoxys
Japanese
Blues Pidgeot
Lances Dragonite
Wallaces Milotic
Stevens Metagross
Cynthias Spiritomb
Iris's Haxorus
Alders Volcarona
Ashs Pikachu (ID 8103)
Oaks Rotom
Cilans Pansage
Iris's Axew
2013 Tanabata Jirachi
Strongest Class Pikachu
Kiyo Eevee
Movie Genesect (Jap)
Pokemon Hills Mewtwo
PC 15th Aniv Samurott, Emboar, Infernape, Torterra, Pikachu, Serperior, Empoleon,
Decolora Jirachi
World13 Smeargle

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Sorry buddy. I dont think there is much I am interested in, what were you looking for from me? :)

Nothing. Just wanted to see if you wanted anything from it. Trying to help out :)

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Updated my wants to include Files of NON English or US 10 ANIV pokemon.
Whole sets would be great ;)

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Thanks to Twizted420 for helping me update my list a bit!
Added files of: Decolora Jirachi Nature Set, Plasma Deoxys Nature Set, Pokemon Champions events, SUM2013 Creation Trio nature sets, Movie16 Genesect, Tolers Ludicolo, Pokemon Hills Mewtwo, VGC13 Metagross, WORLD13 Smeargle.
Thanks so much dude, anything I have is yours.

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
Hi mania looking for all shinies but the point is I collect legendaries and you said you don't want them but can I interest you in a shiny white kyurem? I'll use m splicers to take it apart and I can give it to you for 10 random shinies. Or I can give you shiny black kyurem for 10 shines. Or any other legendary. Or any pseudo legendary.

twiztid420

shiny hoarder
not quite full sets on the trio, only four palkias and a couple missing from dialga and giratina, i sent you the 08103 files again, hopefully they work this time

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hi mania looking for all shinies but the point is I collect legendaries and you said you don't want them but can I interest you in a shiny white kyurem? I'll use m splicers to take it apart and I can give it to you for 10 random shinies. Or I can give you shiny black kyurem for 10 shines. Or any other legendary. Or any pseudo legendary.

No, thanks.

not quite full sets on the trio, only four palkias and a couple missing from dialga and giratina, i sent you the 08103 files again, hopefully they work this time

Yeah, it worked buddy. Thanks a million!!

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey hiyy11! Would you be willing to trade a Jirachi? I'd like a Jolly one in particular, but it can be any nature. I have a shiny SUM2013 event Dialga that I haven't picked up yet, so I could get you any nature on it that you would want. Or would you maybe like something else?

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hey hiyy11! Would you be willing to trade a Jirachi? I'd like a Jolly one in particular, but it can be any nature. I have a shiny SUM2013 event Dialga that I haven't picked up yet, so I could get you any nature on it that you would want. Or would you maybe like something else?

Hi there! I have entire nature set of Decolora Jirachi, so Jolly is not so hard :p And I got a Jolly Flawless Decolora Jirachi (RNG abused of course). I have other Jirachis, but I only recieved these Decolora recently, so easier to remember. If your looking for a particular event Jirachi, I probably have it :p
I am not particularly interested in Dialga though, as I have a near entire nature set of that event :p
If you have anything else to offer, then please do. PM me your response :)

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Added:
Oaks Rotom, Ashs Pikachu, Cilans Pansage, Iris's Axew, PCNYc Aggron.
Its a bit quiet in here >..> Wake up!! :D

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Hi hiyy..11 haha :) feel like i said that twice. Hey anyway I saw that in your wants I have the 15th aniv event pokemon you where looking for. Go take a peek :)

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Before I pick out some of your pokemom :) Some of yours are files, would you be able to convert em?

Status
Not open for further replies.