• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

elorasheppard

Hi Im interested in your SPR2013 Meloetta

Im offering either my shiny staryu, shiny tranquill or shiny girafarig. Any interest?

Spektor

Pokemon Master
Yes mate. No problem at all. :)

Ill do these if thats ok
WORLD13 Smeargle // Jolly // UT
Nintendo of Korea Mew // Modest // UT
Lances Dragonite // Brave // UT
Decolora Jirachi timid
Korean Character Fair Shaymin // Timid // UT
PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT
Pokemon Hills Mewtwo // Timid // UT
Iris's Axew // Naive // UT
Wallaces Milotic // Lax // UT
Stevens Metagross // Serious // UT

I can trade whenever you are ready :)

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Ill do these if thats ok
WORLD13 Smeargle // Jolly // UT
Nintendo of Korea Mew // Modest // UT
Lances Dragonite // Brave // UT
Decolora Jirachi timid
Korean Character Fair Shaymin // Timid // UT
PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT
Pokemon Hills Mewtwo // Timid // UT
Iris's Axew // Naive // UT
Wallaces Milotic // Lax // UT
Stevens Metagross // Serious // UT

I can trade whenever you are ready :)

Suits me buddy. I will get on and get them on my Cart ready. Thanks :) I'll PM you aswell.

Hi Im interested in your SPR2013 Meloetta

Im offering either my shiny staryu, shiny tranquill or shiny girafarig. Any interest?

Sorry, not interested unless the Girafarig is flawless.

Blasting Toise

Do you accept regular shinies for your events? Just asking.

bombazzzo

Game over, man.
After looking at your list of shinies Im interested in:
Squirtle // Bold // UT
Sudowoodo // Jolly // UT
Cacnea // Adamant // UT
Bagon // Naive // UT
Chimchar // Jolly // UT, has PKRS
Spiritomb // Bashful // UT
Snivy // Brave // UT and Uncloned

I'm willing to trade any or all for the shinies I've got in my sig.

Thanks!

tomatohater

Golden Sun 4?
Meh, I'll just throw this out there, but I am NOT expecting this to be accepted LOL!

I am interested in your: Jap DW Torchic // Jolly // UT (Speed Boost)

I could possibly give you my Pokeradar Shiny Shinx or Shiny Magnemite!

Thnaks!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hey, hiyy. Anything you want from my shop? I just started it and I am interested in the files of the 3 recent SUM2013 Events. Anything interest you?

Congratulations on the shop dude, wish you the best of luck! :) I will take a look right now, and post there :)

Do you accept regular shinies for your events? Just asking.

Depends on the event, but not normally. Also depends what Shiny, how it was obtained and legality.

After looking at your list of shinies Im interested in:
Squirtle // Bold // UT
Sudowoodo // Jolly // UT
Cacnea // Adamant // UT
Bagon // Naive // UT
Chimchar // Jolly // UT, has PKRS
Spiritomb // Bashful // UT
Snivy // Brave // UT and Uncloned

I'm willing to trade any or all for the shinies I've got in my sig.

Thanks!

Are Skarmory, Pinsir, Xatu and Togepi flawless? If not what are the IVs.

Meh, I'll just throw this out there, but I am NOT expecting this to be accepted LOL!

I am interested in your: Jap DW Torchic // Jolly // UT (Speed Boost)

I could possibly give you my Pokeradar Shiny Shinx or Shiny Magnemite!

Thnaks!

Sorry, unless the Magnemite is flawless I am not interested. Thanks anyway!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Last two I would like are electryke and snover :)

No problem buddy. Will clone em up and ship them to you shortly :) Gonna have to search them first >..> Lol.
Sudowoodo // Jolly // UT
Bulbasaur // Serious // UT
Voltorb // Timid // UT
+ Electryke and Snover :p

Blasting Toise

Depends on the event, but not normally. Also depends what Shiny, how it was obtained and legality.
Most of my shinies are pokeradared like Slakoth and Corsola. I am mainly looking for legendaries that cannot be obtained in-game such as Celebi and Shaymin. Natures and stats are irrelevant and clones are okay I just want to own them. I guess you can't help but thanks anyway.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Most of my shinies are pokeradared like Slakoth and Corsola. I am mainly looking for legendaries that cannot be obtained in-game such as Celebi and Shaymin. Natures and stats are irrelevant and clones are okay I just want to own them. I guess you can't help but thanks anyway.

Sorry I cannot help, however I have PMd you.

bombazzzo

Game over, man.
Are Skarmory, Pinsir, Xatu and Togepi flawless? If not what are the IVs.

Skarmory, pinsir, and natu are flawless. I'm not sure about the togepi.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Skarmory, pinsir, and natu are flawless. I'm not sure about the togepi.

OK I'll take the 3 then. Pick 3 of what you wanted from me and we'll set up a time to trade :)

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Situation resolved. I have removed the hacked and possibly hacked JEREMY events from trade.

Last edited:

bombazzzo

Game over, man.
OK I'll take the 3 then. Pick 3 of what you wanted from me and we'll set up a time to trade :)

I'd like these three then ^^
Squirtle // Bold // UT
Sudowoodo // Jolly // UT
Cacnea // Adamant // UT

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Hey hiyy! I figured out how to send Pokemon files to my computer, and I've backed up all of my shinies and everything, so I have their files now! So if you want one of my shinies in return for our last trade, please let me know and I'll email it to you right away! Like you said, the events with ribbons won't back up. :( Sad day.

Also, I'm looking for any Manaphy because it's the last Pokemon I need to complete my Pokedex. I have these files, and files of all of my other non-event shinies:

Eppie's Mew//Adamant//UT // 31/30/31/09/30/31 shiny <-- I think you might already have this.
Shaymin//Naive// UT// flawless shiny (Turns out I did have a flawless shiny! Also I did a legality analysis for this and it comes up clean. Was likely RNG'd)
Darkrai// Hasty// UT shiny
DW Venusaur// Serious// EV trained // 31/31/29/27/31/25 (passed legality test)
DW Blaziken // Adamant // EV trained // flawless (passed legality test)

I can make the Blaziken and the Venusaur UT if you want by giving them EV-reducing berries.

Last edited:

92tornadus

Hey hiyy, added some new stuff in my shop so take a look at it. It's in GBA part 1 and part 2 and there's a lot more than before
Also the PCNY shedinja you traded me was hacked, agiledog confirms it but don't worry about it with me because I only found out it was hacked a few hours ago, no one knew before then at all, so it's not your fault, or anyone's really, it's probably been in circulation for a while
Edit: just found out the Aggron I traded you is hacked too -_- hacks are ruining the trade community
If you want I can offer you 10 pokemon from my shop as an apology :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.