• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
well i have 2012MAY Darkrai (Lax), WIN2013 Keldeo (Naive), FEB2012 Mewtwo (Lax), as well as a shiny Growlithe (Adamant) and a shiny Liepard (Quirky) all untouched, but i doubt you'd be interested in any of them :p

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
well i have 2012MAY Darkrai (Lax), WIN2013 Keldeo (Naive), FEB2012 Mewtwo (Lax), as well as a shiny Growlithe (Adamant) and a shiny Liepard (Quirky) all untouched, but i doubt you'd be interested in any of them :p

Do you know the IV's on Growlithe? :p If its Semi Flawless or better then I would be interested :p

MitchIn3D

IV Breeder
nope, its not even close to flawless :p if it was id probably be using it myself :p no worries man, thanks for your time :)

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
thanks for the pokemon bro!!!!!!!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
thanks for the pokemon bro!!!!!!!

As always bro! Added some new pokes now.

Movie11 Shaymin
World12 Pikachu
Korean Home Plus Darkrai
Hanguk Korean Darkrai
Rockets Meowth
Abrams Cloyster

felixguy99

Hey hiyy can you tell me what victinis you have? Id be interested in the movie victini

felixguy99

I am offering an arcanine which I think is flawless an arceus a keldeo in resolute form, a few other legendaries and a therian form thundurus and tornadus

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
I am offering an arcanine which I think is flawless an arceus a keldeo in resolute form, a few other legendaries and a therian form thundurus and tornadus
Arcanine Shiny flawless? :) What event is the Arceus?

Last edited:
hi,

is any of your nobunaga rayquazas (hardy, modest, adamant) flawless?

I can trade you a 10th anniversary Latios or Blaziken for it.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
hi,

is any of your nobunaga rayquazas (hardy, modest, adamant) flawless?

I can trade you a 10th anniversary Latios or Blaziken for it.

Just updated my list with new pokes, 10 ANIV Latios and Blaziken are on it, sorry!
None the less, they are not flawless no. Sorry! :(

Added 10 ANIV Pokes under 2006.
Korean Plasma Genesect, WIN2011 Raikou, Shiny Zorua.

haha it's ok no prob.

Those are the 10 aniv I only remember I have but I know I have others as well besides typhlo. I can offer them for you sometime.

Thanks mate!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
haha it's ok no prob.

Those are the 10 aniv I only remember I have but I know I have others as well besides typhlo. I can offer them for you sometime.

Thanks mate!

Please do buddy, I dont think there is THAT many I am missing. I'm happy to trade most things for them :p Thanks for looking :)

felixguy99

Well the arcanine isn't shiny but the arceus is the movie event along with the moves, judgment, roar of time, spacial rend, and shadow force or something like that

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Well the arcanine isn't shiny but the arceus is the movie event along with the moves, judgment, roar of time, spacial rend, and shadow force or something like that

Sure dude, I can do that trade. Victini for Arceus! :) I'll PM you :)

felixguy99

Nice all right.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Nice all right.
Thanks for the trade Felix. Hope to see you again soon!

Added: Shiny Skitty
UT PKTOPIA Pikachu - Replaced my Badly trained one (released ALL copies.. Buh-bye)
VGC10 Eevee
VGC12 Larvitar
World11 Scrafty
10 ANIV Latias

felixguy99

Same goes to you, do you have any other interesting pokemon? I have a gamestop celebii.

Please do buddy, I dont think there is THAT many I am missing. I'm happy to trade most things for them :p Thanks for looking :)

oks I will when I get to my gen IV since they're still not migrated yet and I don't have my HGSS with me atm.

For now may you be interested in this? You can take any two of these for your 'Hardy' and 'Modest' Nobunaga Rayquaza if you're interested.

Here are my offers that I can trade for the Rayquaza :

Korean Zekrom:

Pokemon Movie 11
OT: 지우
ID: 12221
Lv 100 (in Cherish Ball)
held item: Dragon Gem
In Wishing Ribbon

Attacks: Bolt Strike/Fusion Bolt/Haze/Outrage

Natures I have for trade:

Brave
Rash