• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Updated:
Events: Saikyou Salamence, PCNYd Salamence, EUKALIA Mew, Jap DW Blissey (2 natures), Jap Movie 11 Hydreigon, TRU Eggs (Pidove, Pansage, Axew), Jap DW Croagunk, Korean DW Rayquaza, Korean BAttle Arcanine, Korean Shinsegae Feebas and Munchlax, Korean Character Fair Pikachu and Shaymin, Korean Cinema Arceus, GAMESTP Entei, VGC09 Milotic, 10 ANIv suicune, 2009 Birthday Chimchar, PC Nagoya Birthday Audino, Trade for evolution Shelmet and Karrablast

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Bump
Check the first page above my heading banner for a link to Woodsburys challenge. Help him by just watching his progress, this Friday!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey im here like you asked what are the iv's and what is the nature of this pokemon?

Eppies Mew // // UT - Semi Flawless *Shiny*

i know its semiflawless but i like to know the spread as well anyway and as well as the nature...im actually looking for a shiny mew that i can use for competitive battle...timid,bold,jolly,or calm are fine...i prefer jolly or timid but ill take almost anything...

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
hey im here like you asked what are the iv's and what is the nature of this pokemon?

i know its semiflawless but i like to know the spread as well anyway and as well as the nature...im actually looking for a shiny mew that i can use for competitive battle...timid,bold,jolly,or calm are fine...i prefer jolly or timid but ill take almost anything...

Hiya Eevee :)
I will go and check now before I go to work xD
Silly me, I am not sure why the nature isnt there, must of been tired when I added it to the shop lol.
Eppies Mew // Adamant (Sorry!) // 31/30/31/9/30/31
Hope this helps :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hiya Eevee :)
I will go and check now before I go to work xD
Silly me, I am not sure why the nature isnt there, must of been tired when I added it to the shop lol.
Eppies Mew // Adamant (Sorry!) // 31/30/31/9/30/31
Hope this helps :)

its fine alright ill keep looking then that will not do for the trade i need it for uses :/ hmmm...ill keep looking in your shop more then...

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
its fine alright ill keep looking then that will not do for the trade i need it for uses :/ hmmm...ill keep looking in your shop more then...

Aww, I am sorry :( Lol.
Just let me know when and what you've chosen :p
Im sure I have something you'd want :p
Then again, if you dont like events, maybe not haha.
Anyways im off to work now, so i'll check this when I am home!
Take care people! Speak soon!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Aww, I am sorry :( Lol.
Just let me know when and what you've chosen :p
Im sure I have something you'd want :p
Then again, if you dont like events, maybe not haha.
Anyways im off to work now, so i'll check this when I am home!
Take care people! Speak soon!

nah its fine i just want to put it into use and give me all your info on this one please
HAYLEY Mew // Calm // UT

this one not shiny but i still would like it cuaz of its nature its good for the uber mew teir...what are the iv spread on it and is it ev trained or not touched?

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
nah its fine i just want to put it into use and give me all your info on this one please
this one not shiny but i still would like it cuaz of its nature its good for the uber mew teir...what are the iv spread on it and is it ev trained or not touched?

Hiya Eevee. Yup sure can, here.
HAYLEY Mew // Calm // UT. (UT = Untrained :))
IVs: 11/22/31/15/5/31
Hope this helps :D

Also, added PCJP Poliwag

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hiya Eevee. Yup sure can, here.
HAYLEY Mew // Calm // UT. (UT = Untrained :))
IVs: 11/22/31/15/5/31
Hope this helps :D

Also, added PCJP Poliwag

hmmmm sorry for being so picky >.< im such a iv nazi lol that will not do i need it for competitive uses...ill just take your shiny flawless Dialga // Timid // UT then you said its flawless so ill take that then...that will be find thanks for the rng trouble of the breeding moves then lol ill settle on that if you accept...that gives me one less rng to do too XD

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
hmmmm sorry for being so picky >.< im such a iv nazi lol that will not do i need it for competitive uses...ill just take your shiny flawless Dialga // Timid // UT then you said its flawless so ill take that then...that will be find thanks for the rng trouble of the breeding moves then lol ill settle on that if you accept...that gives me one less rng to do too XD

Haha, I am perfectly fine with that :D Its totally Flawless, so yeah saves you the trouble :p
FYI if you want to take it on now to get it EV trained or whatever, I am fine with that to :)
Ill add you as a friend too, if thats ok? I might have already.. Cant remember xD

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Haha, I am perfectly fine with that :D Its totally Flawless, so yeah saves you the trouble :p
FYI if you want to take it on now to get it EV trained or whatever, I am fine with that to :)
Ill add you as a friend too, if thats ok? I might have already.. Cant remember xD

thanks yeah i rnged a flawless shiny UT Palkia XD so i know how hard it was espeically when you have to id abuse to get it...anyway ill have bictac add you on my list for it and yep you added me and i accepted...as for the trade wait until i finish my rng i feel much better if we do that ;) i have one of my members help me ev train and level it up for me bu thank you for the offer ^_^

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
thanks yeah i rnged a flawless shiny UT Palkia XD so i know how hard it was espeically when you have to id abuse to get it...anyway ill have bictac add you on my list for it and yep you added me and i accepted...as for the trade wait until i finish my rng i feel much better if we do that ;) i have one of my members help me ev train and level it up for me bu thank you for the offer ^_^
Thats fine by me! :)
Also, I have a Shiny Flawless Giratina if your interested? Dont worry if not! :)
I have no clue about RNG abuse :p All I know is it allows me shiny flawless pokemon from people, I am happy with that :D
Fallen Icarus is my RNG'ing buddy, he's brilliant and a good mate aswell.
Im gonna take a look at your Guild page now... Hehehe.:)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thats fine by me! :)
Also, I have a Shiny Flawless Giratina if your interested? Dont worry if not! :)
I have no clue about RNG abuse :p All I know is it allows me shiny flawless pokemon from people, I am happy with that :D
Fallen Icarus is my RNG'ing buddy, he's brilliant and a good mate aswell.
Im gonna take a look at your Guild page now... Hehehe.:)

no thanks for the garitana its fine ^_^ yeah 4th gen rng abuse is a bit harder to get shiny and flawless combined together do 5th and 4th gen...most of my rng are normally non-redis but for shops ill alow it to be traded once its traded to that person its non-redis but no cloning please...i normally only do clones for guild members that been very loyal to teg and need it ;)

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
no thanks for the garitana its fine ^_^ yeah 4th gen rng abuse is a bit harder to get shiny and flawless combined together do 5th and 4th gen...most of my rng are normally non-redis but for shops ill alow it to be traded once its traded to that person its non-redis but no cloning please...i normally only do clones for guild members that been very loyal to teg and need it ;)

No, its for my team. So I can keep it Non-Redis for you, no probllemo! I can clone myself anyway, events and everything. I am such a nerd >.>
Im reading your guild page now hehe. Making sure I read it all before I apply, if I apply ;)
Im just starting into competitive battling see, so would like to join a guild, for the support and help :) And hopefully to help others :p

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Added: PCJP Poliwag, PCNYd Milotic, Kyushu Train Salamence, Korean DW Chimchar.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Hello! I am interested in your recital piplup. Do any of the pokemon in my sig interest you?

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
Its okay ^_^ I have more events, but i need to clone them first =D. Then I will bring more to the tradin table
Are u interested at all in meloettas, PC chandelure, Deoxyz (cant remember event, can check later) or Mystery Mew?

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Its okay ^_^ I have more events, but i need to clone them first =D. Then I will bring more to the tradin table
Are u interested at all in meloettas, PC chandelure, Deoxyz (cant remember event, can check later) or Mystery Mew?

Depends on nature of the MYSTRY mew :)
I got a stock of Meloettas haha xD
And I can cloneback anything you trade me.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
I recall it being serious, but its one of those natures that dont boost or deter any stat =/

Status
Not open for further replies.