• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

patthecat11756

Hey there im interested in your timid oblivia deoxys, would you be interested in a shiny adamant emboar nf with superpower as an egg move?

just bumping my last post. I posted a while ago before the third page. because you might have missed it.

hope you're ok with this.

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
I have 2 mystery mews both cloned one is mine one was my friends I would like to trade for your movie 12 meleotta I am open to counter offers the mystry mews r bout ut and have original moveset

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
oks I will when I get to my gen IV since they're still not migrated yet and I don't have my HGSS with me atm.

For now may you be interested in this? You can take any two of these for your 'Hardy' and 'Modest' Nobunaga Rayquaza if you're interested.

Here are my offers that I can trade for the Rayquaza

I cut the quote down so I can fit more then 1. I am interested in Zekrom and Vicitini, and Cubchoo tbh but more the others. I PM'd you :)

Hey there im interested in your timid oblivia deoxys, would you be interested in a shiny adamant emboar nf with superpower as an egg move?

Sure. Do you know what the IV's are at all? I know you sid its not flawless... But id still like to know :)

I have 2 mystery mews both cloned one is mine one was my friends I would like to trade for your movie 12 meleotta I am open to counter offers the mystry mews r bout ut and have original moveset

Id trade both MYSTRY mews for Meloetta. Idc if they are cloned, I clone myself. What natures are they?

Also! I am at work on my phone, so... I will be home around 2pm GMT, online around 3pm GMT. Maybe earlier to finalise and trade. Thanks everyone!

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
There brave and timid I think I'd actually like the tru arceus lol the meleotta event is on the 4th lol

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
There brave and timid I think I'd actually like the tru arceus lol the meleotta event is on the 4th lol

Thats fine by me, i'll take the Timid one as long as its UT :)

Thanks for the trade hiyy!

Thanks for the big snake and small cat. lol.

btw both ray and meowth are UT? haven't checked yet lol.

Let's trade again soon!

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
It is lvl 10 and ut as far as I now because I believe lvl 10 was the event lvl no pokerus

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Thanks for the trade hiyy!

Thanks for the big snake and small cat. lol.

btw both ray and meowth are UT? haven't checked yet lol.

Let's trade again soon!
They sure are dude, thanks again for the trades, hope to see you again soon!

It is lvl 10 and ut as far as I now because I believe lvl 10 was the event lvl no pokerus

Right-o. Send me a PM when your online next to trade :)

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi what's up mate. I'm interested in

Satoshi's Pikachu
Team Rocket Meowth

Check my shop for anything you'd like in return.

I should be available to trade in an hour

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hi what's up mate. I'm interested in

Satoshi's Pikachu
Team Rocket Meowth

Check my shop for anything you'd like in return.

I should be available to trade in an hour

Sure thing buddy. I'll take a gander now.
Also updated it just now, Korean Victini (Movie11). I assume you'd like that too? :p

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Added some new pokes like, last night before I went bed. Forget what it was.. Some Korean stuff.. Meh :p
Got 6 more to add, but too tired. Will do it tomorrow :p

felixguy99

Hey hiyy I just realized I was pretty fond of that Arceus. Can you clone it and give me the original? Oh and do you happen to have a DW ditto?

felixguy99

Hey hiyy I just realized I was pretty fond of that Arceus. Can you clone it and give me the original? Oh and do you happen to have a DW ditto?

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.

Sure but next time ask before lol. I'll sort it when I'm home from work mate. Can't use DS here lol.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Added: NoK Rayquaza, World Hobby fair Manaphy, 10 ANIV Bulba and Articuno, Goons Scizor, Milos Island Thundurus & Tornadus.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Added: MM bred Shiny Snivy (by my GF), Tanabata Jirachi, NoK Deoxys, Nintendo Zone Pikachu.

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Added: Shiny Lapras SF, Shiny Mudkip F, Shiny Throh F (N-REDIS), Flawless Jap DW Torchic, Semi flawless Masuda Deoxys, Pokemon Centre Tohoku Victini

Status
Not open for further replies.