• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hiyys Olde Shiny and Event Shoppe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. BLEU™

Top Class Lieutenant
hey mate:)
Recital Piplup // Calm // UT - Flawless *Singing Piplup* @Metronome
PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT
Team Rockets Meowth // Jolly // UT, Semi-Flawless @smoke ball
i'm intrested in these three of your pokemons....
you can have a look at my shop and let me know wat you'll take for 'em!

Hey mate,
Could you please give me some more info on these?

Absol // Adamant // UT
Charmander // Timid // UT - Flawless except 20 atk.
Solosis // Bold // UT

What are their abilities (in Absol and Solosis' case), and do any of them have any eggmoves?

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hey everyone had some internet issues last night. So apologies to everyone. I will sort out any trades when I am home from work. Sorry for the delay guys and gals.

Kiy7866

What about shiny adamant semi flawless ho oh?? Sp Attack is 18

And i also got flawless v create event adamant rayquazza ut

Sorry i released it by accident.. -_-...

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
I figured, but hey, at least I tried :) yeah, I should be availible around six and later tomorrow.
Hey dude, had internet issues. PM or VM me when your online to trade :)

hey mate:)
Recital Piplup // Calm // UT - Flawless *Singing Piplup* @Metronome
PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT
Team Rockets Meowth // Jolly // UT, Semi-Flawless @smoke ball
i'm intrested in these three of your pokemons....
you can have a look at my shop and let me know wat you'll take for 'em!
I will look and post in your shop my response ^.^

Hey mate,
Could you please give me some more info on these?

Absol // Adamant // UT
Charmander // Timid // UT - Flawless except 20 atk.
Solosis // Bold // UT

What are their abilities (in Absol and Solosis' case), and do any of them have any eggmoves?

I will PM you the information shortly :) I had internet issues recently, sorry for the delay.

what would u like for the modest flawless meloetta

I will take a look as soon as possible. I will post in your shop my reply. Sorry for the delay.

What about shiny adamant semi flawless ho oh?? Sp Attack is 18

And i also got flawless v create event adamant rayquazza ut

Sorry i released it by accident.. -_-...

Sorry, not interested :(

Adaptable Porygon-Z

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Hi,
would you be willing to trade
Snover // Sassy // UT, Sneasel // Jolly // UT and Eevee // Timid // UT - 31/30/31/30/31/30 - SEMI-REDIS . I am offering an eelektross https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020829. Hydreigon https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020867 and a Crobat https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=4020880. Also, if you accept it, I would like you to clone them and tradeback please, if possible. I would like the snover and sneasel the most if you don't want to trade all three :)

None of the links show up mate xD
I dunno why...
The requested Pokémon is unclaimed but less than 24h old. Also says it will be available in 11:36 hours. But I dunno what this means :p

Adaptable Porygon-Z

None of the links show up mate xD
I dunno why...
The requested Pokémon is unclaimed but less than 24h old. Also says it will be available in 11:36 hours. But I dunno what this means :p

Yeah, that problem keeps seeming to happen.. They are all level 100. None shiny. Eelektross, female,Naughty, 16/31/17/30/31/31 3Hp, 252Atk, 252 sp.Atk.GTS Hyderigon, female,modest, 24/13/22/31/31/31, 106Sp.Atk 252Sp.Def 152 speed.GTS Crobat, Careful, inner focus, Female, 31/15/26/28/31/27. 252Atk, 6 defense, 252 speed.Caught myself. I am willing to trade them to you before hand if you want to check them out :)

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Yeah, that problem keeps seeming to happen.. They are all level 100. None shiny. Eelektross, female,Naughty, 16/31/17/30/31/31 3Hp, 252Atk, 252 sp.Atk.GTS Hyderigon, female,modest, 24/13/22/31/31/31, 106Sp.Atk 252Sp.Def 152 speed.GTS Crobat, Careful, inner focus, Female, 31/15/26/28/31/27. 252Atk, 6 defense, 252 speed.Caught myself. I am willing to trade them to you before hand if you want to check them out :)

Im not interested in any. Sorry!

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Bazumpa.
I'll update later on. Noticed my page had dropped off the first page, tsh.

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Events: SMR2012 Keldeo S/F, PCJP Teeter Dance Pichu, 2009 Birthday Pikachu, PCNY Wish Exeggcute, Korean Juanitas Golurk, Flawless Jap DW Vaporeon & Leafeon.
Shinies (Flawless or Near): Manaphy, Heracross T, Rotom, Omanyte, Zorua, Kyurem
NEW ADDITION: Some Generation 4 files of: PCNYb Shedinja, PCNYc Wailord and PCNYd Exploud. Also available as the G5 Pokes.

EDIT: Also added: PCNYd Gloom, PCNYd Kingdra.

Last edited:

hiyy11

T.E.G Member.
Buump.. Its so quiet here lately!!!

ninth

@hiyy11
I will trade a flawless shiny treecko/exeggcute for your flawless shiny snover

Nickdaflick

EvAlNo

I am interested in a shiny flawless Ditto. For trade, I have a shiny Kingdra, Modest, that HAS been EV'd. (Does this mean you aren't interested?) I don't know about its IV's. I also have a shiny Shinx and Spoink, but they aren't the best natures they could have, nor do I know about their IV's.
If you were to trade for one of them, would you be willing to send me back a clone?

Last edited:

Kiy7866

Hi im intrested in your

PC Fukuoka Groudon // Adamant // UT - Semi Flawless *Shiny*
PC Scizor // Modest // UT - Flawless
Abrams Cloyster // Naughty // UT, Flawless @choice scarf
Movie14 Victini // UT - Adamant Flawless
Nagashima Spa Land Aerodactyl // Relaxed // UT - Flawless
PCJP Wish Bagon // Calm // UT. ID 32110

I offer you these pokes in return choose
Ut Nobunagas flawless jolly rayquazza
Ut 10 anni adamant ho oh
Ut 10 anni calm lugia
Ut 10 anni lonely dragonite
Ut Korean YOTD Shiny Swablu Hasty nature
Ut Korean 삼로스(samrous) island event modest Tornadus

KOREAN EVENTS FOR KOREAN EVNETS

i just want some diffrent nature :)

since some of your event poke nature is better than mine and some of my event poke nature is better than yours i guess its fair trade :)

I want

Korean Kanto Starter Egg Bulbasaur // ??? // UT. For my Modest kanto starter bulbasur //UT

Korean Kanto Starter Egg Charmander // ??? // UT. For my korean timd charmander kanto starter //UT

Korean Kanto Starter Egg Squirtle // ??? // UT. For my korean timid squirtle kanto starter // UT

Korean DW Togekiss // Bold // UT *Proof Available*. FOR MY korean YOTD Adamant nature trapinch (shiny)//UT

Cinema arceus modest ut. For my Cinema arceus adamant nature UT

Nintendo of Korea Mew // Modest // UT For my Nintendo of Korea Mew//bashful //UT

Nintendo of Korea Rayquaza // Adamant // UT. For my Nintendo Of Korea Rayquazza// Rash//UT

Korean Movie11 (Han Jiu) Zekrom // Adamant // UT. Fot my Nintendo Of Korea movie 11 Hanjiu's Zekrom// Jolly//UT

Korean Plasma Genesect // Bashful // UT. For my Korean Plasma Genesect //Modest//UT

Korean Battle Series Arcanine // Quirky // UT. For my Korean Battle series Arcanine // Jolly//UT

Nintendo of Korea Regigigas // Hasty // UT For my Nintendo of Korea Regigigas // Naughty //UT

Nintendo of Korea Manaphy // Quiet // UT For my Nintedo of korea Manaphy // Adamant // UT

Korean Movie11 (Movie14) Victini // Naive // UT. For my Adamant Korean movie 11 Victini //Adamant // UT

Juanita's Golurk // Adamant // UT For my Shiny korean mickaena pichu jolly nature UT

Korean Movie12 Meloetta // Relaxed // UT For my Poke movie korean hanjiu's timid reshiram UT

Korean Shinsegae Feebas // Calm // UT For my koream 삼로스섬 (samros island) event modest thunderus UT

Last edited:

Frtkyjr

Hi i saw you are offering shiny Mudkip and Solosis. I can offer you my Shiny Skitty, Sneasel, or some of my events, i have Mew, Arceus, Darkrai, Manaphy and Pichu. I have Pichu with SPR2010 OT, Arceus from Michina from 2009, mew from japan event 2007, Darkrai from japan event 2007, Manaphy from japan event 2007, Lucario from japan event 2007, Regigas, Mew from japan event 2010, Chimchar from japan event 2009, Dragonite from japan event 2008 and that would be all. Let me know if you are interested.

ween

hi i collect magikarp/Gyarados they my fave pokemon would you trade a 10anni entei for a PC Nagoya Magikarp // Adamant // UT

Status
Not open for further replies.