• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HK's Pond of Drawings

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Eveelution <3

The Flareon one looks somewhat odd one part of the body looks skinny as well as the front paws and the eyes don't look good,it reminds me to my first drawing of Flareon

the other two fake eeveelution the one with wings it's body does not look that good I don't know if it's for the head or for he body proportion but the black one is really nice :) they are very interesting designs

Hydro King

The Water Master
Thanks for your input, Rosey. :) I'm glad you like Noveon.

Some more random art-

Hydro King

The Water Master
lol I'm unsure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. XD (jk) But really? I thought Mighty was one of the most popular non-mainstream characters out there.
Well...maybe Scourge the Hedgehog, Ray the Squirrel, and possibly Walt Wallabee. I don't care much for the rest actually. =/

TheLupineOne

I'M GETTING WHITE.
lol I'm unsure whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. XD (jk) But really? I thought Mighty was one of the most popular non-mainstream characters out there.
Well...maybe Scourge the Hedgehog, Ray the Squirrel, and possibly Walt Wallabee. I don't care much for the rest actually. =/

Walt Wallabee? Now that's so vague, I've never heard of him! SatAM? Archie?
Now here's a vague one: Bark the Polerbear? Only seen him on YouTube, Sonic the Fighters. Yes, that's how they spelt it: Polerbear. They even spelt Robotnik as "Robotonic."

"REVENGE OF DR. ROBOTONIC." LOL.

And it's Ray the Flying Squirrel!

Hydro King

The Water Master
TheLupineOne said:
Walt Wallabee? Now that's so vague, I've never heard of him! SatAM? Archie?
Now here's a vague one: Bark the Polerbear? Only seen him on YouTube, Sonic the Fighters. Yes, that's how they spelt it: Polerbear. They even spelt Robotnik as "Robotonic."

"REVENGE OF DR. ROBOTONIC." LOL.

And it's Ray the Flying Squirrel!
Yep, he's part of the FFD. (Freedom Fighters Downunda) The team was only ever rarely shown in the Archie comics...so yeah, he is pretty odd. =P Oh, and "Wallabee" is supposed to be spelt "Wallaby". Guess they messed up on that one as well. lol
Ah yes, good 'ol Bark. Meh, not really...I hated that character. (bland design, if you ask me) And he was so uberly powerful in StF. -_-

Jahz said:
Loving the knuckles and shadow pics!

Hey are you ever planning to re-open that shop because if you do firstly let me know ;) and secondly i reckon you should do drawings as a request type, seriously some of these are epic!
Thanks! But now that I look back at them, I wish I could've done better. XD

Well, I wasn't planning on doing it anytime soon...but perhaps I will once I get back to Australia. I wouldn't be able to have drawing available as a request type for a while though. (because, well, I'd need to develope a relatively fast and standard way to sketch and color pics)

Some more drawings-

Last edited:

Hydro King

The Water Master
Yeah, I guess you're right. =) But then again, that still doesn't change things. XD Heheh...
Thanks for the support!

Another drawing/painting-

Y'know, I'm actually kinda proud of this one. lol But yeah, this is just another small stepping stone to improvement.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
I can see why your proud, I love the old style effect :) The shading is good and proportions appear to be in order for a mario character. My one tiny criticism of that (which is just me being petty) is that the sole of his left shoes appears to be slightly to small for the shoe.

Hydro King

The Water Master
Thanks again. I enjoy your comments, Jahz. :) ...Although yeah, I wish I could've done the foot better. Obviously. ^^;

2 projects I've been doing off and on-

Don't worry, Jahz. I haven't forgot about...y'know. =P

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
the beedrill is awsome but my favourite is the koopa

i have been working on a massive canvas drawing of typhlosion i will post picture when im done :)

jahz

Banned
Thanks again. I enjoy your comments, Jahz. :) ...Although yeah, I wish I could've done the foot better. Obviously. ^^;

2 projects I've been doing off and on-

Don't worry, Jahz. I haven't forgot about...y'know. =P

Hehehe....;)

Ok shadin and proportions on sonic (to my eyes anyway) are pretty much flawless can't fault you there. I love what you've done with the background tone and blending is awesome.

One thing bugging me about the beedrill, the shading on its abdomen. Where you have that lighter patch to me it seems as though somebody is shining a light on it (the way the circles are quite destinct as they shape out) However i couldn't really tell you how I'd change that with my poor knowledge :S Other than that proportion is good, colour are right and I love that bit where you've made the wing transparent. Very well done :)

Hydro King

The Water Master
bulbasaur14 said:
the beedrill is awsome but my favourite is the koopa

i have been working on a massive canvas drawing of typhlosion i will post picture when im done :)

Thanks! I spent a lot of time on Koopa. :)

Ah, okay then~

jahz said:
Ok shadin and proportions on sonic (to my eyes anyway) are pretty much flawless can't fault you there. I love what you've done with the background tone and blending is awesome.

One thing bugging me about the beedrill, the shading on its abdomen. Where you have that lighter patch to me it seems as though somebody is shining a light on it (the way the circles are quite destinct as they shape out) However i couldn't really tell you how I'd change that with my poor knowledge :S Other than that proportion is good, colour are right and I love that bit where you've made the wing transparent. Very well done :)
Thankies! Sonic took even longer to do than Koopa (about 4 days), obviously because of the color blending. I had wanted to do the blending even smoother though and make him look similar to the Super Sonic in "Sonic Unleashed", but I didn't know quite how to do it at the time. ^^;

lol I know what you mean. Also, the lineart is a little too thick to really be considered something "Sugimori style".

2 more drawings-