• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HM Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade the Necromancer

Since every gen has added at least one new HM, what are your ideas on the new ones for the eventual 5th Generation. I was thinking either a tunneling move (like digging through cracked sections in cave walls) or a burning move (melting ice blocks and other obstructions).

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
Dive = Yes
Anything else = No

I DON'T WANT MORE HM'S!!!!! WASTE OF MY POKEMON'S MOVESETS!!!
Now that that's over with, I reckon your ideas would fit well with the new Pokemon Ranger game (I bet you wanted that burning one because of ranger).

Banananana

improved teleport, where you can place some kind of mark point anywhere on any route, and teleport back to it.
hmm, maybe not a hm, but something that can do that

Andywoo

Banned
They should bring back dive. Flash turning into an HM was good. Defog is crap. Cut is crap (why can't we just burn the bushes?)

EDIT: Rank Up!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.