• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

HM Slave

Manjot

Scizor is my Bishie
What pokemon can learn Strength, Cut, Flash, Rock Smash, and Water Fall?

I heard Tentacruel can but I checked on serebii and it can only learn a few of them.

dArK_pOkEmOn_lOvEr

Umbreon master
Well, besides Mew, I don't think there are anymore who can learn all of them.

Rayquaza can learn many...Cut and Flash being the only ones I'm not sure about. I'm too lazy to look it up on Serebii or elsewhere.

Raden Surya

Abdidalem of Erika
The most popular HM slaves are Linoone, Tropius, Gyarados, Azumarill and Pelliper.
But I'm too lazy to check the HMs they can use. Just check it in SPP.

pyreshade

un... linone - cut surf strength rocksmash
tropius - fly strengthflash rocksmash

do you see waterfall here?

nooooooooo

#Gecko#

The Essential One
I think Tentacruel and Tropius make good HM slaves
Tentacruel-Waterfall, Surf, Dive, Strenght
Tropius-Fly, RockSmash, Flash, Cut

Havak

The Best
Yeah I usually use Linoone through the game, it doubles as a great help due to Pick Up and the ability to learn a lot of the HM's.

Surf is actually a good move, so a HM slave doesn't really need it, but it's still okay to teach it to your HM slave. I'd normally just catch a Water Pokemon and Linoone. If I need another Pokémon for a different HM I'd just teach it to one, it's not like I'd be using any of these pokémon after I'd finished the Elite 4 anyway.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
Linoone
surf
cut
rocksmash
strength

+ pickup

You can use a tentacool if you need dive or waterfall, and i use to have a flyer in my team.

serebiiii

marill or azumarill both can learn waterfall, strength, surf, and dive