• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hmm what are your views...

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
what are your views on your dad being a gym leader? do you like it? do you hate it? or do you just not really care? I personaly think its a new idea thats pretty neat and something they have never polled before, its kinda funny how this question came to me even though ive been playing R/S/E sense they were out >_>

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
You mean my dad in real life? Hmm . . . that actually would be pretty cool. oO

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
i mean in the game ya know norman???

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
I really don't care about him but he does give a lot of trouble when fighting him, darn slakings.

POKErUsAm

Macho man!
I think it is a good idea considering that you actually get to see your dad in the game. I don't remeber any other pokemon game with your dad in it, so it is nice to see a change.

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
I think it is a good idea considering that you actually get to see your dad in the game. I don't remeber any other pokemon game with your dad in it, so it is nice to see a change.

thats what i kinda though too. and yes those slakings are a pain. but today i am replaying emerald, i beat normen today and didnt really have problems with his slaking, actualy i really didnt have a problem with any of them

C-Rich

Hellhathnofuryatall
I don't care if my dad on the game is a gym leader. I never had problems with Slakings. Usually I have a fighting Pokèmon in my party (Machoke or Blaziken) that rips them apart.

thundermouse

It was a pretty cool addition. not like your ever gonna see your dad in another pokemon game( well, maybe you will, but...). meh.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
It was a nice change. Your character finally has a father that appears within the game, and it humanizes the generally underdeveloped Gym Leaders. In addition, he was one of the harder Gym Leaders in any Pokemon game, although that's not saying much.

latiaswindblast

Do you get emotional if you beat him?
It's cool that your dad is a gym leader.

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Not really... I always forget that he's my dad.