• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hmongboy337's New Generation of Pokemon

hmongboy337

Pokemon Artist
hehe thanks.
couple more drawings...got the idea from the eevee evolutions. check em out and tell me wut u think. im gunna draw more this weekend so keep an eye out :D

Deegon - Baby Dragon Pokemon - http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/hmongboy337/Deegon.jpg

Thungon - Thunder Dragon Pokemon - http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/hmongboy337/Thungon.jpg

Aquagon - Water Dragon Pokemon - http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/hmongboy337/Aquagon.jpg

Pyrogon - Fire Dragon Pokemon - http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd241/hmongboy337/Pyrogon.jpg

Yami Ryu

Those are some of the worst dragons/equivalents of Eevee's I've ever seen. There's nothing different about the evolutions or even away from the base, it's just the same little worm wearing different costumes.

The wings aren't placed correctly, the arms are held in a stiff zombie positioning that makes the arms as I said look stiff or in the case of the water one, broken.

There's nothing really original or sparking interest in any of them, overly cute, overly sweet, overly everything into a big mess of blah. Each evolution is as I said to much like its fellows, there's no orginality between the two. No differences. Atleast with a Vaporeon and a Flareon you can tell the difference via more than just color.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I have to agree with Yami.

They're just exactly the same Pokémon, albeit larger, with different colourings, markings and features. Make them different, like the Eeveelutions. Glaceon has those big appendages on its head, Flareon has a bushy tail and Vaporeon has that thing around its neck. They all stick to their Eevee roots, but take a different turn to differentiate themselves. See what we mean? Just make 'em all different from each other!

scyther_girl

I like your pokemon, they're very original. (grass rhino, would've never thought of that)
I find the name Flaragaga a bit funny though. may I suggest the name Fliger instead? (Fli+liger, liger is an animal created from breeding a lion and a tiger)

YellowHat

The Anticool
I'd think about changing Squigger's name if I were you. You know, so it sounds a little less like another word.

Hey, your Mr. Mime evo is decent, btw. Though you need to think a little more outside the box with your prevos/evos, and make them look more like their family members.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Sorry, but Thungon, Aquagon, and Pyrogon all look like the same Pokemon. Also, are the legendaries or regional dragons?
When will you add to the post of my site?
P.S.: I like how Aquagon is partially based on a hippocampus.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
I like a lot of your ideas, but like a lot of people are saying, a lot of the evolutions look the same as the ones before, the baby Pokemon just look like cute versions of the ones they evolve into (which most of them do, but at least there's more of a difference), no stand alone Pokemon, too many dual types, a lot of your pro-evos as you call them are unnecessary (eg. Unown's and Ditto's) and have irrelevant dual types/type changes (eg. Chatot's, Absol's, Bronzong's, and Heracross's), and the dragons look the same like Yami Ryu said.

Other than that, your art style has much potential. I believe you can draw good Pokemon if you have some good ideas.

Last edited:

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Also, don't make pre-evos for the sake of making them either, since that's what a good chunk of them appear to be.