• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hmongboy337's New Generation of Pokemon

killer_chaos

Do you know when or if you're releasing this fine project? Because we're also making a 5th generation game, and you seem like a REALLY good artist!

If you are even putting this game together, go ahead and do what you do. You're really good at it...but if you just want to draw Pokemon, I can tell you where to go.

hmongboy337

Pokemon Artist
Do you know when or if you're releasing this fine project? Because we're also making a 5th generation game, and you seem like a REALLY good artist!

If you are even putting this game together, go ahead and do what you do. You're really good at it...but if you just want to draw Pokemon, I can tell you where to go.

heh thanks a lot ^^

im not sure exactly. but that'd be awesome if i could create a project with my drawings.

im try to get my photoshop to work so i could make my drawings 3-d. but my photoshop isnt working...so im gunna have to keep trying.

oh, and wheres the place u said about pokemon drawing? i'd like to check it out :D

thanks again for the comment ^^

Alloute

Not Banned
Wow, a Mod once closed down a thread about the 5th Gen, goodluck.

P.S. I loved the art! ^_^

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I love Megoodo! It's my favorite one of your Pokemon.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
i liked cheribba and under water!

hmongboy337

Pokemon Artist

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Love your drawings, especially your Plusle and Minun evolutions, they're really creative. Keep up the good work.

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
I like the dead tree Pokemon, and the comet ones, but shouldn't they be part Rock type? Also, I'm pretty sure the tail of a comet is made of ice.
Also, I love Grevish, but Sealeaf looks a little too much like Bayleaf.