• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ho is best phisical wall?

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
You don't really need to say physical if you put in wall, because "wall" means physical defender. Definitely Rampardos though. Uh... Wait... I meant Bastiodon... Yeah, that's right...

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
You don't really need to say physical if you put in wall, because "wall" means physical defender. Definitely Rampardos though. Uh... Wait... I meant Bastiodon... Yeah, that's right...
No, wall is used for both Physical and Special. Also, unless you're kidding (probably) Bastiodon is not a physical wall..since it's pretty much like Aggron ( X4 weak to Fight and Ground).

MonferNOES!

Lol x_x ho?
Gah, well Bronzong, Forretress, Bastiodon is really good walls so, yeah.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I was about to say girafarig guard swapping shuckle in 2vs2battle, thinking guard swap switches the real defense stats, not the defense stat boosts D=
As for shuckle, it may boasts about having the highest defence (and that was why I'm afraid of encountering it!), but what good is it if its HP is one of the lowest (20)?
Now I'm placing my bet on duskinoir. Its defence and HP can't be that bad, plus it has pressure, doesn't it?

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
1, Hippowdon is the best in OU.
2, Giratina is the best in ubers.
3, you all obviously know nothing about walls.
4, in b4 lock.
phailuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Trolling only works if you're intelligent =D

There are both physical walls and special walls to clear up that matter.

sacredfirekirby54729

Ruler of Selonia
Who is the best physical wall?

The best wall EVER, whether physical or special, in my book (or pokedex I guess) is none other than the great, unstoppable...
SHUCKLE!!!!

Gibbis

Read it,READ IT!
The best wall EVER, whether physical or special, in my book (or pokedex I guess) is none other than the great, unstoppable...
SHUCKLE!!!!

Crappy hp means that its defense won't save it.

Giratina is the best uber for the job due to Will'o'wisp hindering troublemakers that get cocky.

OU hippowdon or skarm bth work well dep[ending on what needs to be stopped.

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
Bastiodon, Cradily, Giratina and maybe Zubat puts the 'evil' in my 'snicker'.

goldfan

playing an ish game
Donphan can do all sorts of jobbies, rapid spin, knock off and roar if he switches into a physical attacker, he can do any of those jobs on the switch and he packs a mean earthquake and ice shard!

Dragon_Reborn

I think Hippowdon is one of the top physical walls out there.Followed by Skarmory,Gliscor,and Steelix.

***Latios***

I FOUND THE KEYS!!!
Rhyperior, if there is not spatkers

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
Rhyperior isn't terribly amazing, I never got the attraction to it. All the Rhyperior's I've fought are downed in one hit, often not even a STABed Focus Punch or a special attack are needed to down it.

Fire Type King

Leave luck to Heaven
wailord is well chub !

Deffinetly:
1) Wailord cos he is like 100% McDonalds Cheeseburger !
2) Feraligtr - he'd just like eat you or sumthing