• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh and other Legends for trade for Modest Legends

Plague

Everybody Dies
Everything I got is legit including an untouched level 70 Ho-oh, semi-untouched level 45 Kyogre, untouched level 50 Azelf and untouched level 50 Uxie and another semi-untouched level 50 Uxie. Also got an untouched level 50 Moltres. Might trade other legends including Suicune, Articuno and Zapdos if the trade is good. I also got all the starters from all regions, if interested.

All I want are Modest Legends. I will also accept TMs like EQ, Dragon Pulse etc. and items like Choice Band, Master Ball, etc.​

Last edited:
Interested in a Modest Untouched Phione?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Sorry didn't reply right away. Forums were very, very slow, and pretty much stopped, so I left.
Interested in a Modest Untouched Phione?
Manaphy would be better...
What would you trade for a Modest untouched Mewtwo?
Not too sure, probably my Moltres and whatnot... What legend you had in mind?
Modest lvl 70 Legit Kyogre for ho-oh? and a macho brace
Got something else? Already got a Modest Kyogre. And I wouldn't trade my Ho-oh for another.

Metal_Link

The Metal
I got a lvl 50 Japanese Dialga that I don't care for anymore (I got a better one now :p). How about that for your Ho-oh? Your other offers don't interest me...

Metal_Link

The Metal
I got a lvl 50 Japanese Dialga that I don't care for anymore (I got a better one now :p). How about that for your Ho-oh? Your other offers don't interest me...