• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oh and other Legends for trade for Modest Legends

Plague

Everybody Dies
Everything I got is legit including an untouched level 70 Ho-oh, semi-untouched level 45 Kyogre, untouched level 50 Azelf and untouched level 50 Uxie and another semi-untouched level 50 Uxie. Also got an untouched level 50 Moltres. Might trade other legends including Suicune, Articuno and Zapdos if the trade is good. I also got all the starters from all regions, if interested.

All I want are Modest Legends. I will also accept TMs like EQ, Dragon Pulse etc. and items like Choice Band, Master Ball, etc.​

Last edited:
Interested in a Modest Untouched Phione?

Plague

Everybody Dies
Sorry didn't reply right away. Forums were very, very slow, and pretty much stopped, so I left.
Interested in a Modest Untouched Phione?
Manaphy would be better...
What would you trade for a Modest untouched Mewtwo?
Not too sure, probably my Moltres and whatnot... What legend you had in mind?
Modest lvl 70 Legit Kyogre for ho-oh? and a macho brace
Got something else? Already got a Modest Kyogre. And I wouldn't trade my Ho-oh for another.

Metal_Link

The Metal
I got a lvl 50 Japanese Dialga that I don't care for anymore (I got a better one now :p). How about that for your Ho-oh? Your other offers don't interest me...

Metal_Link

The Metal
I got a lvl 50 Japanese Dialga that I don't care for anymore (I got a better one now :p). How about that for your Ho-oh? Your other offers don't interest me...