• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oH or Lugia

Who's your Favorite?

• Ho-oH

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Lugia

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dehydrated

Too cool for you
Ho-oh is just epic win. It's just an awesome Pokemon.

Looooooogyaaa.

I just prefer Water types over fire types.

....Oshi Lugia isn't a water type.

I just think it looks more elegant and pretty :>

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Ho-oh I belive, but Lugia is fine too.

Fire and flying happen to be my main elements so It kind of just fits.

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
Actually this is a hard choice for me, I like them both, but I think I like Lugia slightly more.

shade1995

I like them equal,they both have their own pros and cons

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I would have said Lugia at first, but now I realize that I dislike them both.

I've used Lugia since I got Soul Silver and it isn't going so well. Ho-Oh is something I'd never use just because.

toge5556

Like a cosmic condom
ho-ho was the first pokemon i ever saw. so i luvz him(?) but over the years ive fallen for lugia

SolarPowerX

I like them both, but I like what ho-oh stands for more. (skys, sun, colour, ect)

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
I love Lugia. Thats mainly because I got Silver version before I got Gold version and have been partial to anything that was focused on in Silver version, mainly version exclusives and Lugia =D

Wigglytuff FTW!

Oh hi thar
"OMGZERZ LOOGIA IS SO AWEZOMZ!!!11!"
Pfft.
Ho-oh is epic win in a freegin' hand basket. I think Ho-oh is way cooler than Lugia.
Just in case you haven't figured it out already...

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
Lugia because of it's coolness and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.