• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ho-oH or Lugia?

squlicky4

Ho-oh is well better than lugia lugia doesnt have as much of a legend as ho-oh is a phionix pokemon he resurected the three legendary dogs what did lugia do? stop moltres zapdos and articuno from fighting well thats no use

mas

No he stopped Moltres articuno and zapdos from destryoing the world and from killing them self. :)

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I prefer Lugia over Ho-oh. My brothers and I make fun of Ho-oh all the time, calling him a dictator and everything XD. "Turkey" comes around sometimes, but it's mostly "Dictator".

Yeah... Lugia just rocks. He could defeat Ho-oh anyday anyway. Besides, Lugia gets two movies, while Ho-oh gets one (yup).

Banana_Split

Darkness is Rising
Ho-oh definitly. His colors are cooler than the colors of Lugia.

Torpoleon

I like Lugia. I don't know why, but I just do. I also have Silver and will be getting SoulSilver. Lugia seems cooler too. That's just my opinion.

mas

Not many of you chose Ho-oH.
I like fire, but between both of them i like Lugia. :)

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
I like Lugia because Lugia isn't a repeat of a type from the last gen, and he doesn't afraid of anything.

No really, Ho-oh is basically another Moltres.

mas

I like the screat ash from Ho-oH.
When i get the chance of chosing between one of them i don't know which one.

mas

I like the screat ash from Ho-oH.
When i get the chance of chosing between one of them i don't know which one.

Sonikku

Kanto Starter Fan
lugia_and_hooh.jpg

Ive always saw Lugia as the coolest of the two, but the poster for the thirteenth movie convinces me otherwise..

Ho-oh's pose looks pretty damn awsome here and makes it look really graceful against the sunset skyline. All I see when I look at lugia however is some sort of deformed dinosaur with overgrown hands and short cubby legs. What I also like about Ho-oh is that its based of a Phoenix, rises from the ashes and literally craps out rainbows. Thats awsome.

Its had little to no screentime compared to other lengendaries, which I like, because its not a ''Look at me, im so awsome!'' sort of pokemon, either. So yeah, im going with Ho-Oh for this one.

Last edited:

TomDraco

I'm a /tr/ainer.
lugia_and_hooh.jpg

Ive always saw Lugia as the coolest of the two, but the poster for the twelth movie convinces me otherwise..

Ho-oh's pose looks pretty damn awsome here and makes it look really graceful against the sunset skyline. All I see when I look at lugia however is some sort of deformed dinosaur with overgrown hands and short cubby legs. What I also like about Ho-oh is that its based of a Phoenix, rises from the ashes and literally craps out rainbows. Thats awsome.

Its had little to no screentime compared to other lengendaries, which I like, because its not a ''Look at me, im so awsome!'' sort of pokemon, either. So yeah, im going with Ho-Oh for this one.

I'm pretty sure that's not a real movie poster because the 12th movie is about Arceus...

Grei

not the color
Lugia looks autistic. In a good way.

But Ho-oh looks way cooler. It's majestic, as zlxq3000 put it--and awesome.

leaderfraser

Snakes are cool!
I'm gonna have to say Luigia just because Silver is my favourite out of the two games :D